1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Tips On Mc-Warz with guns

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Div101, Sep 19, 2015.

?

Did this help?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Nope I knew all

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Div101

Div101 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I Know lots of new people need help with mcwarz specially me when I was new to the server but I'm not going to tell you how to play but just what to do when in a fight because I searched around the google and didn't get much results so I decided to type down what I could for the new people like I was.

1. Combos : To kill someone faster then just spamming 1 gun for a while or something like that. What I do is have 2 guns a sniper and a shotgun and a automatic gun just in case right next to each other. Then I use my keys on my mouse ( If you don't use the numbers on your keyboard or scroll ) to switch between them and right clicking inbetween really fast this helps take down the enemy really fast.

2. Don't waste your time eating instead spend your time shooting : What i learned the hard way is that you can't run while eating all the time you see if you have 7 hearths or something, dont spend your time spamming your food just spend your time trying to kill the person this will give you an advantage of winning.

3. STOP RUNNING: If you keep on running with your back on the person he'll eventually kill you instead run in zig zags or walk backwards looking at the person while eating just running to much will kill you.

4. Hot bar : Have your hotbar organized and ready. When im collecting loot I change my hot bar to my combo order and I always remember where each time will go.

5. Get a texture Pack: You don't have to but I recommend it I think its pretty cool and clearer to get one I use crystal edit 2.0 pack + I have my own private texture packs just for the blocks.

6. Use Canned pasta not canned beans If you don't know canned pasta heals you more and I prefer to put it in my 1st hot bar to quickly go on it and eat it if im low. (Canned fish is better then canned pasta but its harder to find until you kill a person who is looted which doesn't happen everyday)

7. Don't use a sword: I don't use swords instead why not have a ranged sword? I replace my sword with my deagle so Its a ranged sword and I only use it on zombies not on people unless they're people with nothing.

8. Thats it Please add more in the comments I could have missed some but Ya thank you bye ^-^.

Edit : Some new people don't know how to combo because they play on a computer I think best thing to do is get a gamer mouse which I use that has numbers on the side and plug it in your laptop and use that to combo.

• Useful Useful x 1
    #1 Div101, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. warhead_red2

warhead_red2 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Could you possible give a link to the WarZ texture pack you use??

3. Intincrui

Intincrui Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61
    Shouldn't this be in War-Z guides, and not general guides? Reported

4. Div101

Div101 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It's mc warz crystal edit 2.0 of you don't like that then just get crystal edit you can just search that up ^.^ Crystal edit
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zvq3t9wvsv29aso 2.0 : http://www.mediafire.com/?d5fmi8muf101lwv
    Ya sorry I'm a newbie on the forums

5. warhead_red2

warhead_red2 Member

Ratings:
    +3

6. Div101

Div101 Member

Ratings:
    +0