1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

How to get better with guns Mc-Warz

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Div101, Oct 7, 2015.

?

Did this help?

1. Yes

44.4%
  2. No

55.6%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Div101

Div101 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I Know lots of new people need help with mcwarz specially me when I was new to the server but I'm not going to tell you how to play but just what to do when in a fight because I searched around the google and didn't get much results so I decided to type down what I could for the new people like I was.
    1. Combos : To kill someone faster then just spamming 1 gun for a while or something like that. What I do is have 2 guns a sniper and a shotgun and a automatic gun just in case right next to each other. Then I use my keys on my mouse ( If you don't use the numbers on your keyboard or scroll ) to switch between then and right clicking inbetween really fast this helps take down the enemy really fast.
    2. Don't waste your time eating instead spend your time shooting : What i learned the hard way is that you can't run while eating all the time you see if your just 2 hearts off or something to spend your time spamming your food just spend your time trying to kill the person this will give you an advantage of winning.
    3. STOP RUNNING: If you keep on running with your back on the person he'll eventually kill you instead run in zig zags or walk backwards looking at the person while eating just running to much will kill you.
    4. Hot bar : Have your hotbar organized and ready. When im collecting loot I change my hot bar to my combo order and I always remember where each time will go.
    5. Get a texture Pack: You don't have to but I recommend it I think its pretty cool and clearer to get one I use crystal edit 2.0 pack + I have my own private texture packs just for the blocks.
    6. Use Canned pasta not canned beans If you don't know canned pasta heals you more and I prefer to put it in my 1st hot bar to quickly go on it and eat it if im low.
    7. Don't use a sword: I don't use swords instead why not have a ranged sword? I replace my sword with my deagle so Its a ranged sword and I only use it on zombies not on people unless they're new people.
    8. Thats it Please add more in the comments I could have missed some but Ya thank you bye ^-^.

Edit : Some new people don't know how to combo because they play on a computer I think best thing to do is get a gamer mouse which I use that has numbers on the side and plug it in your laptop and use that to combo.

Edit: This is just my opinion it is just so people can learn the basics and get to know about warz more and then jump off on their own from there thank you =)

• Informative Informative x 2
    #1 Div101, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  2. nicolecacola

nicolecacola Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +717
    In my opinion this guide is mostly misleading. Let me explain:
    1) Comboing is important but honestly not nearly as important as people value it. Yes you should know how to combo because it helps if you miss a headshot or if they are 3/4 D/ Full d, or you don't have t4. However, getting better aim is way more important than better comboing, same with positioning/movement. Setting yourself up to shoot and get a well timed headshot can kill anyone except someone in 3/4/full D if you have a barrett, and will make you win your gunfights.
    2) Staying alive is more important than killing the enemy, I disagree with this fully. I would way rather run then challenge a stupid position, however you can't run forever and have to eventually fight them.
    3) ^
    5) Texture pack is preference i guess, i do better with the default one but its no fun, don't get how this would help and should be in a guide.
    Edit) 100% pls no, gaming mouses DO NOT HELP IN WARZ, getting a gaming mouse doesn't make you play smarter or get better aim, and with the combo cap time it won't help you combo either. i scroll and i easily can beat anyone with a gaming mouse because it literally doesn't help in warz at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +1,826
    Play more.

You're welcome.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. GetShadowRealmed

GetShadowRealmed What do I put here

Ratings:
    +351
    One of my biggest problems isn't even the players, it's the zombies. THEY PRACTICALLY 3 SHOT YOU WHEN YOU ARE IN FULL IRON ARMOR. Other then that, it is helpful.

5. Ritzy

Ritzy Est. 2014
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +667
    Discord:
    Ritzy#2167
    You can't touch this.

Good guide, It's very opinionated but could give new people some decent ideas.

6. Kurma

Kurma Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +58
    You should be a teacher :v

7. Div101

Div101 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Right xD

Yes like I said this is my opinion different people have different play styles this is just so people can get the idea and then set off by themselves

8. Mo3133

Mo3133 Active Member

Ratings:
    +10
    I agree with nicolecacola. As well, I disagree with the second thing about don't waste time eating and spend on shooting. That isn't really the right thing because if you don't eat and just keep shooting, you will die really quickly. In order to survive, you have to eat more often and try to play the game smart.

For example, let's say you were fighting at nether, You would probably want to camp it out at some closed area with only one entrance such as Echest. Maybe sniper tower, but not really the best solution because of grapples. Next, you have to have some barb to cover the entrance to slow the enemies down. Finally, you will just have to wait until they either start rushing or they log.

That is why I think this thread is a bit inaccurate.
    -Mo

9. Div101

Div101 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok I kinda mind about the gaming mouse part because It helps me because there are numbers on sides and you can literlly click on them really fast and it helps me combo maybe you should try using one and then see you for yourself :smile:

10. Atum

Atum Ex-WarZ and Projects Admin
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +80
    This guide wasn't helpful directly towards me, though that is due to myself playing for the past 3 years. Though for new players that don't exactly know the roundabouts of warz, this should be quite helpful to increase their enjoyment of the server due to not dying as easily.

11. Neptunide

Neptunide This is my Smurf Account

Ratings:
    +42
    Good guide...I feel as if you've posted about 5 of these that are very similar. Also, I'm not sure how many people on the forums that play WarZ don't know most of this
    And, I disagree with some of these.
    +1 to what @nicolecacola said.

12. NMHRODMAN1SBEST

NMHRODMAN1SBEST WarZ | Ex Staff

Ratings:
    +342
    You can also use your keyboard, but scrolling is always on option. It's much easier and can help a lot for newcomers.