1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Tips & Tricks #1 - Cman

Discussion in 'Guides' started by CmanOG, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. CmanOG

CmanOG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63
    Hello fellow Brawl members. I am here today making a guide about looting up on WarZ.

*Note* This is my first guide, please no hate!

Zones:
    You should really try to loot up in zones 3+. Zones under that means there won't be as many better guns to kill people with.

• Zone 3 - This zone you can loot up here to get lots of ammo and tier 2 guns! IMO most tier 2 guns are pretty worthless, but I occasionally like to use the AWP to combo with.
    • Zone 4 - In this zone you can about the same type of loot with the exception of different tier weapons. You can find tier 3 weapons and some tier 4. You can find lots of ammo and food like other zones too.
    • Zone 5 - You can find mostly any type of weapon tier and more. Zones 4-6 are probably the best type of zones to loot if you're trying to gather items to fight with.
    • Zone 6 - You can find diamond and golden apples here. You can also still find your tier 4 weapons!
    Tiers:
    Tiers are the types of weapons you can get. Zones 3+ are the zones I would loot for to get better weapons. *THIS SECTION IS MORE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NEW*

• Tier 2 - Lets start at tier 2 weapons. These are primarily weapons you want to use to fight at lower zones, or places not a lot of people go to. e.g. East Airfield (servers 6-10) You can get good weapons there but you should be able to kill people with tier 2 if you can put up a good fight. (AWP, really only weapon I would consider using out of tier 2)
    • Tier 3 - Tier 3 weapons are very good to use all around. They can be used as a 3rd weapon in a combo and they are good to kill people with. (UMP, MSR, M10. Main guns out of tier 3 I would use).
    • Tier 4 - This is what the best guns in the game are. For example, you can easily one shot full irons with a Barrett. These guns I would recommend finding out of all of the tiers. But you can only find them in Zone 4+. (Barrett, AK, SPAS, weapons I would want to use)

Step 1: Make sure you find a compass or get one from a friend
    • This will help you be sure no enemies are around (you can see friends also)
    • This will help you find a town if you are not already at one
    Step 2: Find some useful accessories
    • Find guns and ammo.
    • Find food
    • Find bandages and bones

(These are the main/basic accessories you need after finding a compass. You can find everything listed near the top of the page besides bandages, bones, and food which can be found in all zones)

These are some basic steps into finding some loot to fight with! This is what I used to do as a whitename and it's still what I do now that I am a MVP. I hope this mini guide #1 was some help to some of you.

**I know some people have made guides like these, but I am breaking it up into different sections so it will be easier to follow, instead of reading one big guide.**

• Informative Informative x 3
    #1 CmanOG, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  2. WarSkater

WarSkater Rob // MC-WarZ Hardcore Crafter

Ratings:
    +471
    Discord:
    Rob // Skater#0460
    You should provide more detail with each zone and a more 'in-depth' guide. IMO

3. CmanOG

CmanOG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63
    Ok, I will work on it now!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Totalrock123

Totalrock123 MC-War | ---

Ratings:
    +120
    Nice job with your first guide! Thanks for explaining the tiers, this will surely help some new players out!

5. CmanOG

CmanOG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63
    ty

6. Wario

Wario Previous WarZ Manager

Ratings:
    +50
    A good start for your first guide, some suggestions is to add some more details in the more complex areas ex: Steps and zones.

7. CmanOG

CmanOG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63
    Yea I know. I made some of this in school, but I mean I'll try to take more time on the next one!

8. EndCxre

EndCxre Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +43
    Maybe more details like the coordinates of the zones.

9. CmanOG

CmanOG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63
    I'll be sure to do that next time, thanks! @Tortilass

10. CYKABLYATCYKAcyk

CYKABLYATCYKAcyk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +84
    As listed above, I would also like some more details, anyways good guide Cman!

11. Kineticpit

Kineticpit Active Member

Ratings:
    +2
    as everyone else is saying, there could be a little more detail, but good guide!

12. Mo3133

Mo3133 Active Member

Ratings:
    +10
    I feel as if adding more detail to this thread would make it more accurate and help the other brawlers. Overall, Great Thread!

13. Pias

Pias Active Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Great detailed thread cman. It will help many new members.

14. KayciLovesZayle

KayciLovesZayle Active Member

Ratings:
    +12
    AWP doesnt show up in zone 2 3 or 4

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1