1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Remembrances' guide to starting out.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Remembrances, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Remembrances

Remembrances Member

Ratings:
    +1
    we all know the pain, the struggle. You get on to the server for the first time and you have nothing. Here are a few tips to help you start something good on the servers.
    1. Run far, far away. You aren't going to have anything good if you get raided all the time, or you have no ores anywhere near you to mine. You want to be at least a few thousand blocks away from spawn so you can make a big base, mine, and maybe even start a farm or something like that to bring in money.
    2. Wait to PvP. Look, I know; you want to go attack people and get their stuff, but first focus on the basics. You want to get more than you loose, and if you keep dying when you don't have much to loose, it's not going to be fun.
    3. Make friends. Making friends can do a lot for you. I started out by joining a team that gave me a far warp and let me use their farm. After I gained their trust, we build vaults and a tracker and all. It's very important to have truces, so you don't get killed by everyone at spawn. I consider myself a nice guy, and I have many many truces that will help me with my problems.

If you have anything to add, please comment it below!

• Like Like x 1
  2. 0racle

0racle Former Raid and Reports Manager

Ratings:
    +744
    Nice guide! Another good way to start off is to /vote for materials. That way, you can get a nice head start and reduce the time needed to mine materials.

3. Remembrances

Remembrances Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I totally forgot to add that! I've made over 200g from voting so far!

4. ExpertZJP

ExpertZJP SG Player at Heart

Ratings:
    +390
    ./random OP

5. ActuallyMe

ActuallyMe Banned

Ratings:
    +62