1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Shoot the Sheep (How to win or be in top 3)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Girlcatlove1524, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Girlcatlove1524

Ratings:
    +8
    The best thing to do in shoot the sheep is to aim a little below the sheep you want to hit. Be sure not to hit the black sheep though! When you aim below the sheep, your arrow will be sent flying right towards the sheep. The sheep will still be falling when you let go of your bow, so when you aim right below it, you will hit the sheep right on point. Practice this, and eventually you will be able to hit the sheep you are aiming for, and win!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. ItsConnor_YT

ItsConnor_YT Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Good tip! I have learned this overtime. If you aim directly at it, it would fly over! I'm sure this will help out many people understand how to use bow better in this game, and in other mini-games!

3. PastelFresh

PastelFresh Member

Ratings:
    +18
    I think this is a really good tip thanks alot -luxiee<3

4. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
    One tip I have is that you don't need to draw your bow all the way back to get the sheep. I usually only draw the bow for less than 1 second and it still hits :stuck_out_tongue:

5. MR_naenae_1738

Ratings:
    +164
    never use that font again please
    it hurts my eyes