1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Looking For A Build Team To Build A Skywars Map

Discussion in 'Teams' started by kkodie, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. kkodie

kkodie Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello Fellow Brawlers,

I Am kkodie looking for a build team to help finish my skywars map called grasslands. The map id is 301041
    I Allready have one fellow builder helping me named pirate_jake. He is the Co-Owner And Manager of are build team and i am Manager And Owner.

How To Apply For The Grasslands Build Team:

Times Avaible

Why U Want to be on are build team:

Any Past Experiences Building: If so please post a link to a picture of them:U must have prevoius builds.

Sincerly
    ~The Grasslands Build Team

2. pandanielxd

pandanielxd its panda daniel

Ratings:
    +893
    ngl this is ugly, try making it less flat, boring, and use blocks which fit with eachother.

3. pAggYDaRP

pAggYDaRP Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +376
    Generally, you should post threads relating to build teams here, instead of in the main build section. Roke hasnt said anything yet, so it should be OK, but just keep that in mind. :wink:

To be honest, this map is quite boring, flat (mention above) and just plain. Its just a, well, grassland, with no structure or ...y'know...that sorta thing. I think only less-experienced builders would join this, but still, I might be wrong, it might get accepted, who knows, but good luck!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. NateTheDerp

NateTheDerp Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +399
    ^

5. PastelFresh

PastelFresh Member

Ratings:
    +18
    i would help but i suck at building