1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Bug Red light Green light

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Girlcatlove1524, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Girlcatlove1524

Ratings:
    +8
    So today I was playing MCParty and the game we were playing was red light green light. Though, while we played it, it was on green the whole entire game. I believe I was in either MCParty #1 or #5. I haven't played it again, so I'm not entirely sure if it is completely bugged, or if it was only one round where it wouldn't turn red or yellow.

2. LeeHerouiPower

LeeHerouiPower Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75
    What game was before red light green light?

3. Girlcatlove1524

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm not positive, but I think it was (can't remember the name) the one where you knock the players back with a stick.

4. LeeHerouiPower

LeeHerouiPower Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75
    Ahh, I see. I thought it would be Diamond mine, falling sand, or boat race. Because those are the games that would lag a game. I do not know what caused it to do that. But the bug might of been a one time thing.

5. Girlcatlove1524

Ratings:
    +8
    It may have been. I'm on minecraft party 1, so I'll check to see if the same thing happens again.

• Useful Useful x 1