1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Beginners Guide To Drug Dealing [Part 1]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by gitarren01, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. gitarren01

gitarren01 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    So we've all been there, login into to this new gamemode on brawl.com, and being a noob. The first time you log in you spawn in Ellsworth and after the "mini tutorial" you feel like you can take on everything! You probably go to shroom field and then straight to the rebel base, only to find Japan one shooting you...
    Well, every amateur player kows that this is totally wrong.

But here's the thing, most guides tell you that if you are new and have no team, go mining. Now this might be the safest bet if you suck at pvp, but not if you want to make money. So, what's the answer? Coco.
    Although Coco is located the farthest away from the most nearby town, Harshaw, it is really worth the effort. So let's do the math:

First you need to harvest the drugs, which the coco field is 2800 blocks away. That's the main setback. But then you arrive just to see that the whole field is full coco. Trust me, you will not encounter anyone here. Then I would recommend collecting about 6 stacks for your first time. And while harvesting, here's some good old tricks:
    * Stand on an edge of a platform, this way you can hold left click and just break every coco in your reach.
    * NEVER, ever ride around while harvesting the coco. I know that this makes it easier to get away if you see someone. But other than that this only slows you down. Using the other method will make you collect almost twice as fast.

Now that we have our 6 stacks, you will need to put 3 of them in your horse. This way, if you die, you will not lose everything. Then its about 1500 blocks to the rebel base (servers are down right when I'm writing this so I can't check). After arriving I would suggest entering the main port, since they can't spot you there from the processer. Now you can go and collect the loots from the chests at the two buildings aside of the processor building (The processor building is the one straight on, so go to the stable at your left and the other building at your right when looting. There is also some loot you can get inside of each tower!). NOTE! Now is the right time to send back your horse, SHIFT + RIGHT CLICK and then click on the bed, since you don't want to loose it!

After hopefully getting some gears you may enter the processor. If you spot a team, I advice you to log out and wait a bit until they leave the area. Otherwise if you only see one person, you have two choices. Either you try to sneak up on him and kill him, or you try to team by right-clicking with your sword. By teaming, this is a good way to start building your clan! After getting a hold of the processor you will need to start the process.

After you only have about 1,5 stacks of unprocessed coco, you shall call your horse, /call. This way the horse will arrive about the time you have finished processing. NOTE that you need to be outside when the horse arrives, otherwise it will not get out. But going outside a bit will not stop the process since the range is quite long.

Now, you can either take out the other 3 stacks and process them, also putting the processed coco in the horse storage, or you can get the hell out of there. You may choose because it really depends on how many players there are online. Either way, when you're done you may locate to the nearest drug dealer and sell the drugs.

NOW, here's the last tip! After selling the drugs, you may create a team. After /team create NAME, do /team deposit ALL OF YOUR MONEY IN WALLET. Team deposit is more efficient, since you can always withdraw the money where ever you are, using /team withdraw AMOUNT.

After this run you may buy some gears and try to process more and more coco, until it's time for Poppy!
    I really hope I helped some of the newcomers on this gamemode!

/gitarren01

• Like Like x 1
    #1 gitarren01, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  2. TheWubzsters

TheWubzsters Active Member

Ratings:
    +12
    I'm not near new on Wild West, but I got to give you props man, this was really thought out and surprisingly very accurate information.

3. gitarren01

gitarren01 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Thx, you might have seen that I posted this twice, how do I remove the other one? I wanted to post this outside of the guides folder because no one looks there

4. TheWubzsters

Ratings:
    +12
    I'm not sure. Refer to someone else.

5. potatoesky

potatoesky Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +658
    You can report the thread and request for deletion stating the reason why (example: duplicate thread). Btw, good guide!

6. PatrykSzczescie

PatrykSzczescie Active Member

Ratings:
    +31
    Since the reset this guide has advised how to get much more money... but the danger also raised.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. AnimeLoverVerlyn

AnimeLoverVerlyn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +681
    This guide is very helpful. However, teamwork is mandatory for success, unless you play at three in the morning.

8. SoullessAngel_

SoullessAngel_ Ayo why you lookin

Ratings:
    +1,048
    Again, just promoting coco. I have voiced this before with TheMafias on your first guide, and will say it again. Post reset, coco is the best drug besides wildgrass. I am constantly arresting people there, and coco base/field is the place where I get the most of my arrests besides wildgrass. (I know it looks like im advertising wildgrass but I'm just saying that it is very popular too.)

So honestly, all you are doing is telling people to do a specific drug, when you can make money doing anything in the game.

9. AnimeLoverVerlyn

Ratings:
    +681
    Lmao. No one goes there anymore

10. SoullessAngel_

Ratings:
    +1,048
    Plenty of people go there. @The_Wubzsters is one of the regulars there in fact >:smile:

Coco has the fastest processing time, and its selling price was buffed after the reset, making it a popular drug that many big teams make good money off of. Second best would be Poppy, as if you get two donors processing and one person running back and forth selling, you can make a ton. Pre-reset, me n my team made 400k a night on poppy, but we always got screwed at WG.

Its personal preference really.

11. 4aurelius

4aurelius Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Thank you for making this guide for beginners, it was very nice of you. I may even use it. May the force be with you!!

12. TheWubzsters

Ratings:
    +12
    So true, because that's the only drug I actually process, other than going through other bases to kill people.

13. AnimeLoverVerlyn

Ratings:
    +681
    Tbh, the times I go there, its empty. I mean, Dorfwag did go there a bit, but now that he's gone, I have no easy ways to get illegal shotguns anymore ):

14. gitarren01

gitarren01 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    First of all I haven't been online for like 2 weeks now. Second of all, I know this guide is old and I will there for note it. And third of all, you did notice that this was an old guide right?? If so, why are you blaming me for, and I quote: "all you are doing is telling people to do a specific drug, when you can make money doing anything in the game". Back in the days before reset, this was for me a lonely ranger the best way to earn money. So it's pretty obvious that this is a "coco only"-guide, because it used to only work at coco...

So all I'm saying is that I know this post is old, but please don't blame me for a post that used to be good/awsome and now is **** because it's outdated.

May the force be with you to young padawan and don't let the wildgrass-side tempt you!

15. SoullessAngel_

Ratings:
    +1,048
    Okay, so lets compromise.

Instead of making a guide to drug dealing in general, make a guide for dealing coco exclusively, and title it Coco Processing How-to. That would help immensely, and you don't get anymore criticism messages like this.