1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Beginners Guide To Drug Dealing [Part 2]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by gitarren01, Apr 10, 2016.

?

Shall I continue with this type of content?

1. Yes, this helps a lot/ Yes it might be helpful for noobs but not me!!!

72.7%
  2. No, this doesn't help at all!

27.3%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. gitarren01

gitarren01 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    So if you haven't read my last post, you should really do that first. It covers how to do your first "scores/runs". Now this time I will cover some tips and tricks that I never mentioned in part 1, because they were a bit complicated for beginners.

First tip; Selling the drugs!

In part 1 I only told you to sell the drugs at the nearest drug dealer, which was completely wrong by me. I thought I needed to end the post, that were already to long, so I had no time for this very important tip.

When selling the drug you need to get to a specific drug dealer. The location is a bit hard to explain, since you can't just "locate to nearest drug dealer". Here's what you're going to do:
    After processing the Coco you will need to go to the nearest Conductor, in Harshaw. There you will take the train, that only costs 150 Ounces, to Shaniko. Shaniko is the nearest town to Poppy. Here is were the tricky part comes to play. You will need to navigate to Poppy Field, then after travelling about 600 blocks you will need to change the navigator to nearest Head Hunter or Drug Dealer. There you will find a castle with a Head Hunter and Drug Dealer. And the special thing about this drug dealer is that it trades 27 Ounces for 1 Coco, instead of 10 Ounces for 1 Coco. Now this makes your 6 stacks worth 10 368 Ounces instead of 3 840 Ounces...
    NOTE: The reason you need to navigate to Poppy Field first is because neither the special Drug Dealer or the Head Hunter is the "nearest one" when you're in Shaniko.

Second tip; AFK:ing IS a thing!

After two days of the Wild West servers being down for maintenance or being laggy, I have watched a lot of the posts on this forum. And everyone says that AFK:ing in the processors is a bad thing. This is true, if your not doing Coco. AFK:ing at Coco Rebel Base is totally fine and I do it all the time. Just say that you need to study for a test. Just logg on to WW, go to Coco Field and get 20 - 30 stacks of Coco. Then just go to the processor and stand AFK sneaking. Well, what happens if you get caught or killed you might ask? Well, you haven't wasted any time since you were gonna study, you only lost a opportunity to get 34 560 - 51 840 Ounces (depending on if you took 20 or 30 stacks). So what I mean is that you practically don't lose anything at all, because you were originally not going to play at all.

I have done this thousands of times and it is SO profitable for new players. Just keep this in mind:
    1. Even if your doing your studies you should sit at the computer. This way you may see if someone comes so you can sneak away and secure some money. You may also notice a lot sooner if the process is done. Because trust me, there's nothing more frustrating than dying with 28/30 stacks of processed Coco.

2. There is a chance, a small chance, that a sheriff come and arrest you. And if this happens, against all odds, the charges for having 20 - 30 stacks of processed/unprocessed Coco will be high. Now this has never ever happened at Coco, only once when I tried this at Poppy.

3. Now this is the most important and for some the most obvious. When doing this AFK-strategy, make sure that you never bring any valuables such as Sabers. You will profit more by leaving everything home, in your horse, since you won't be aware of what's happening.

Now I hope these two tips helped you a lot!

/gitarren01 a.k.a Gurra

[EDIT]
    Due to some negativ response about my tip with afking, I want to note that this might be suicide. So keep this in mind. But I still think, if you have little time for wild west, why not gamble and see if you win 50 000 or -200 in form of bounty...
    [/EDIT]

• Informative Informative x 1
    #1 gitarren01, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  2. SoullessAngel_

SoullessAngel_ Ayo why you lookin

Ratings:
    +1,048
    AFKing is not a good thing period. Also, Coco is not the best drug to be doing, and I would only use it as a last resort if all the other bases are being farmed by teams. For instance, while you are "Studying" perhaps a sheriff rolls in and arrests you, and you don't even know it?

3. TheMafias

TheMafias Something wise

Ratings:
    +247
    This tips are suicide.

4. gitarren01

gitarren01 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Well first of all, this is not a guide for drug lords...It's a guide for new players. So for new players, Coco is perfect. Secondly, the chance of getting caught is so small, so I haven't even worried about it.
    And thirdly, what you're not getting is that Coco is not bad for new players, so standing AFK, which I have pulled of a lot of times in my noob days, is so good you can't even rate it until you've done it ;_;. It counts as free money since originally you weren't gonna play any WW. So, if you think that getting 50 000 while doing homework isn't worth, for a new player, I don't even...

And I also want to point out that even if this is "suicide" your not wasting any time, since you originally weren't gonna play, and you will only get the bounty you get for processing....which very low. So saying that this tip don't work is both wrong and irrelevant for high level players like you!

With all my thanks that you even read this post

/Gurra

#4 gitarren01, Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  5. TheMafias

TheMafias Something wise

Ratings:
    +247
    I understand where you are coming from 100%. I do think coco is a wonderful idea! Just telling people to afk?? that bothers me a little man.

6. SoullessAngel_

Ratings:
    +1,048
    Exactly my thoughts.

7. gitarren01

gitarren01 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Well I'm not telling them to go in with full d and kill them self, I'm telling them to go in with just start items and see if they can profit. It is a gamble but you won't lose anything!

8. SoullessAngel_

Ratings:
    +1,048
    So. . .essentially all you are saying is don't do anything except die and process. Sit around and do homework while your account is AFK, and die, and not kill anyone. Please locate the fun in that.

9. TheMafias

TheMafias Something wise

Ratings:
    +247
    His guide makes sense to where you make money... but this is a game... you need to play to actually have fun

10. gitarren01

gitarren01 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    WOW, all this hate and missunderstanding...

Im not saying this is what you're always suppose to do. This is what you can do when you have no really time for WW, but wanna try to make money. This may only lead to more happiness or only a bit disappointment:

1. If you die, you won't be that mad since your bounty will only be under 1000. You won't lose a full d or any of that!

2. If you survive you'll be happy over how easy it was to make money while doing some homework!

What all of you people don't get is that there's almost no losing doing this. You don't lose any gears and may only get like a 1000 bounty, which you alos get from taking over bases...

11. ZeFazzy

ZeFazzy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34
  12. SoullessAngel_

Ratings:
    +1,048
    This isn't hate, and this certainly isn't a misunderstanding. @TheMafias and I are SERIOUS WW players. I have never seen a gitaren01 online EVER either. And we certainly DO NOT go AFKing in processors, no matter the gear we have.

13. gitarren01

gitarren01 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Well I'm form Sweden som my time zone might be an explanation, cause I play every day after school. And I also ge why YOU don't AFK. You're a drug lord, why should you do this. THIS is for beginners and only them. Although yesterday I noticed that they updated the range of processing so you can't sit in the tower anymore at Coco, which was one of the best places to hide.

14. ReubenS

ReubenS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +269
    thanks for the coco dealer tip :smile: - newbie

15. SoullessAngel_

Ratings:
    +1,048
    Im Serious, but I'm no drug lord xD

16. PatrykSzczescie

PatrykSzczescie Active Member

Ratings:
    +31
    Real life matters, please. If you're AFK while processing, you take its consequences as they're clearly explained. I used to wake up in the morning, turn on laptop and go processing drugs. Meantime dress up, wash myself, prepare breakfast, comb my hair, eat breakfast, wash up, brush my teeth, pack my books and enjoy drugs I'd just processed. It is just a game, and I take it this way.

• Like Like x 1
  17. gitarren01

gitarren01 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Now here's someone who really understand my concept. You go afk with literally no gears at all and you have nothing to lose. Then if you actually end up dying it's no big deal since you'll probably only get a bounty of 500 Ounces. This is a 95% win and 5% lose!

18. ElliotMattsson

Ratings:
    +1
    That is so dang right, nice answer dude :smile: