1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied googleyeyes123's Sheriff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by GiggleCS, May 6, 2016.

?

Would you like to see googleyeyes123 become Sheriff?

1. Yes!

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. No!

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. GiggleCS

GiggleCS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    Brawl Wild West Sheriff Application:

Have you read over the Sheriff Handbook here? - I have read through this many times to ensure that i have gained the knowledge of what a Sheriff can and cannot do. I have also bookmarked this page to ensure that whenever i'm in trouble i can find the right answer. I think i am ready to become Sheriff on Wild Wild West!

What is your in-game name? - googleyeyes123: I have been a member of the community for a very long time and ensure you i will try to be as long as possible!
    What time zone are you in? - Eastern Standard Time (EST)

How long have you been playing Wild West? - I have been playing about 3 Weeks, i have been trying to get to know the game well enough so i could apply to be Sheriff. I took about a 6 month break from Brawl, because WarZ was getting to me too much. Then i came back and started to play Wild Wild West and enjoy it much more than WarZ!
    How active would you consider yourself? - I have started to play more and more since exams are now over, but overall i play about 4-5 hours a day. If i were to become Sheriff i could donate more time to the server and play more often. Since summer is just around the corner, i could put more time in their as well, but i would be mostly on in the afternoons.
    Why do you want to become a sheriff? - The main reason i want to become Sheriff is because i want a new experience in the game, i have played the miner, the druggie, and the Sheriff killer. I also don't see a lot of Sheriffs on period, so i would like to be more active so i can make the community a better place for the people that are trying to play the game in a safe manner. I think i would be a great addition to the Wild Wild West Sheriff team, and try to make it as fun as possible for everyone to play!

Do you realize if you abuse any commands or privileges your rank will be taken away? - Yes i understand that if i abuse any commands or privileges my rank will be taken away. I will follow all the rules and guidelines of being a Sheriff and a good person in general. I will also follow the handbook that we are to read!

Thanks for taking the time to look over my Wild Wild West Sheriff application!
    -Googleyeyes123

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. Lord_Roke

Lord_Roke Forever the Forums Watchdog
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +3,225
    Please work on your maturity,
    Denied.