1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Weird Stuff in 1.7 update for McBrawl

Discussion in 'Archive' started by _TiP, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. _TiP

_TiP Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Well i really think the 1.7 update is useless atm on McBrawl! There is more lag now ! I couldnt enjoy playing warz without having to get killed in half diamond by a invisible zombie.. If i wrote something in chat it would actually show in chat 10 minutes later.. So as a curious guy i went to ask other people if they were lagging and apparently they said they were having major lag! May you please just keep the servers to 1.6.4? If not i have a feeling that WarZ will be ruined with all the lag and without optifine! Please fix this asap?

• Pointless Pointless x 1
  2. teawithchoco

teawithchoco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +844
    Mc-war is in 1.7 and it's horrible, mc-warz must be the same. 1.6.4 is way better for the servers

3. GreenPeas

GreenPeas The man, the myth, the meme

Ratings:
    +1,054
    I'll hop on the servers now to check if lag has cleared or it is an ongoing issue.

4. Niek__

Niek__ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +204
    I have the same lagg.

5. GreenPeas

GreenPeas The man, the myth, the meme

Ratings:
    +1,054
    I must admit, I am getting large amount of Framerate lag, not so much latency lag however.

6. JustinV_

JustinV_ Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Yea, the WarZ servers are really lagging. Connection lag though, not frame rate. For example, earlier today my teammate wanted me to tpa to him, so I did /tpa HisName and literally it took at least 20 seconds for it to show up. With this lag, it makes it almost impossible to kill players/zombies. I agree that the server should be downgraded to 1.6.4 at least until Bukkit and OptiFine are updated for 1.7.2.

7. Mokolee

Mokolee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,470
    We've had at least 5 threads about 1.7. Requesting lock.

8. Brutal_X

Brutal_X Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Thanks for your input, to bad the same **** has been said 10 times in different threads.

9. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +1,826
    Wait, did they update to 1.7 already? (I've been in school so I haven't been on Minecraft)

10. JustinV_

JustinV_ Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Yea, Minecraft was updated quite a while ago. The server, however was just recently updated to 1.7.

• Informative Informative x 1