1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Newest Vanta Member: BrawlBot

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Colonel_Graff, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Ryanairr

Ryanairr Member

Ratings:
    +15
    ultras team was vanta sized untill the mods caught u one by one xraying

2. Server_Mod

Server_Mod Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Totally. Remind me, who are you again? Randoms these days.

3. SillyPickles

SillyPickles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    Why are you so salty lmao you are the only one that is constantly complaining rather than having fun. There have been huge teams before Vanta (Elite, Hype, Infct, etc) and they outnumbered too back then LOL??. Ultra himself doesn't even complain as much as you do lol We just invite friends, some friends of friends, and chill people who wanna join that's why we have so many members. On the other hand, M4fia invites literally noobs just for the pvp help because Ultra is desperate (He even admitted it to me don't say it's not true). 90% of us in Vanta are friends that mess around for fun, unlike M4fia where it's constant betrayal, arguing, and lying. (Ultra betrayed so many of his so-called teammates and raided them etc) And no we don't have "trust issues" lmao that's just frosty being frost as always.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Server_Mod

Server_Mod Member

Ratings:
    +1
    M4FIA has an interview system, that has denied more than accepted good logic. Btw you guys still recruiting? Let me in.

5. LegitMonkeyftw

LegitMonkeyftw Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +110
    It's people like you who take the fun out of this game by taking things so seriously, sure we get competitive at times but can't you just be like ultra and say "gf it was fun". Instead you drag it out in game and on the forums.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #25 LegitMonkeyftw, May 25, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016
  6. Server_Mod

Server_Mod Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I no longer affiliate myself with M4FIA. Thanks, any other questions?

7. MR_EVIL_OVERLORD

MR_EVIL_OVERLORD Elite Legacy Legend | PRO | Genius Super Villain

Ratings:
    +1,401
    I had a beer with Brawlbot last night.

He's a badass.

Nice selection!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. SillyPickles

Ratings:
    +279
    They JUST RECENTLY made the interview system LOL as far as i know you are the only one that had to go through with it and ended up betraying them anyways

9. Server_Mod

Server_Mod Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I have never betrayed anyone on m4fia... in fact I remember giving everyone of my warps with at the time was the richest on the server. Betrayal? Not my thing.

10. SillyPickles

Ratings:
    +279
    It's definately your leader's thing

11. PingWoo

PingWoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +129
    I like how I played the server since the end of 1.7- now in 1.8 and my ban history looks cleaner than yours.

12. TheSinisterOne

TheSinisterOne Goodbye

Ratings:
    +274
    And who the hell are you?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. LegitMonkeyftw

LegitMonkeyftw Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +110
    He's a very overconfident player to say the least, the first time I saw him he said he was the best mcpvper and about 20 minutes later, he got banned :L

14. Server_Mod

Server_Mod Member

Ratings:
    +1
    @LegitMonkeyftw Right, im sure that's exactly how it went. 1v1 right now.

If I win you quit brawl forever, same if you win.

LegitMonkey look at your ban history. =P

Look at demonic's pingwoo's yours, speedcell for sure, one more and he's done. my favorite, check out sillypickles ban history. How do you guys have the audacity to say others hack.

15. iiUltra

iiUltra Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I personally agree with Server_Mod and Vanta. Both of your opinions are reasonable. Server_Mod outnumbering is a strategy in SPvP but Vanta, it would be fun if they're wasnt so much outnumbering. Server_Mod you would shrek LegitMonkeyftw. Lawlziez.

16. Ryanairr

Ryanairr Member

Ratings:
    +15
    Ive sadly been playing Brawl for longer than you, you just randomly popped up and started complaining about regular players beating you at the game.

Also I can assure you that you at no point was the richest on the server. I saw Ultras video, even with the one of my bases your alt TjfBrawl97 xrayed (account got banned, base restored) you dont come near what other players have. (Sure Silly I let it rot :stuck_out_tongue:).

Again let me remind you theres no need to rage and hate or whatever it is youre doing over pixels. Pls stop, have some respect, dont use xray and start putting up a fight ingame rather than being a whiny annoyance on the forums. <3

17. Server_Mod

Server_Mod Member

Ratings:
    +1
    All raids were tracked. And I could provide any given time the name of each individual base. Sure, you might have been on brawl longer ( even though I was present when Chaploo switched from mcpvp admin to brawl owner. ) But I've been playing on Mcpvp, a higher skilled lobby with 200 or more players at a time not 30. Just took me by suprise how easy it was to raid bases on this server, that's all. Pretty sure even with Xray you cannot get that much loot, I wouldn't know though. No hate here. ( Arn't you banned for xray =P )

18. Preachur

Preachur Member

Ratings:
    +6
    PFFFT LOL youlooksocool isn't a random, hes been on Vanta he is (imo) decent at pvp and can track pretty well, I recommend you keep your comments to yourelf, Server_Mod

DuDE IKR

How about me :smile: what if I win, im as good as ping now Impersonating Server_Mod - 1v1 me bro I win I freeakn came 3rd on sg and im so good im the richest im the best oh yeah baby! I win and vanta is trash omg they're so sweaty

"all raids were tracked" explain to me why Ultra was banned?

19. SillyPickles

Ratings:
    +279
    Server_Mod himself is banned as of RIGHT NOW LOL Exodus and tiddly were banned for xray before too. Actually exodus is still banned, he is just on an alt right now and staff allow it for some reason.

20. Ryanairr

Ryanairr Member

Ratings:
    +15
    Ofc I am not lol, only time I was banned was for 30 seconds (he unbanned me right after) because a mod made a mistake.
    And dont argue with the bans, I have tons of bases I only visit like once every 2 weeks to check for 2 seconds, funny how some M4FIA and your alt TjfBrawl97 manages to raid some of those bases I dont even use.