1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Newest Vanta Member: BrawlBot

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Colonel_Graff, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Colonel_Graff

Colonel_Graff http://www.brawl.com/games/ctf/lookup/188857/

Ratings:
    +437
    Hey did this thread veer off topic?

2. Server_Mod

Server_Mod Member

Ratings:
    +1
    The only mistake that was made, was you joining this server @youlooksocool TjfBrawl is my brother aswell, so that's ruled out, and all raids were tracked without the help of Ultra, I raided like 1 maybe 2 bases with him. Youlooksocool you were ez tracking kiddo. But it's ok, continue to get offended over a video game please.

Your entire team has also been banned whether it's right now or in the past. ( A mistake ban, sure dude... )

3. Ryanairr

Ryanairr Member

Ratings:
    +15
    Sure 'brother' xD Tell him to not xray please.

My entire team? @0racle ? @Lozzylouise ? @KK2B @AnonymousGalaxy ? Pretty legit players if you ask me.

4. Lozzylouise

Lozzylouise SG Player at Heart

Ratings:
    +421
    Okay okay guys please get back on topic.

5. AnonymousGalaxy

AnonymousGalaxy Raid Manager | Manager of Managing | Legacy

Ratings:
    +344
    In my personal defense, there are only two bans that I have gotten that weren't accidental or auto bans or to relog. The mods thought I was hacking, which I wasn't, and so they banned me. They were easily explainable as to why I was not actually hacking or anything of the sort, and that's why my ban appeals were accepted quickly and I didn't have to buy an unban. Unlike some people I know from your team.

6. SillyPickles

SillyPickles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    LMAO why are you accusing everyone of hacking when you are currently banned right now ? image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Server_Mod

Server_Mod Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Apparently I got banned for xray again? Seems reasonable, the only person I've raided in a month is Speedcell. Very confused... it's fine though, i'm done with brawl anyways. Brawl will also die out next map. Honestly though? I'm xraying? I havn't even adventured out into the wild in over a month, w/e these mods were never good. Yall enjoy the rest of your minecraft experience and maybe one day will meet again. Stay classy guys! -Server_Mod

8. 0racle

0racle Former Raid and Reports Manager

Ratings:
    +744
    Last warning guys, stay on topic and stop flaming. Staff complaints can be made to cuddled, bans can be appealed at appeal.brawl.com, and suspected hackers can be reported at report.brawl.com, or by messaging a staff member (preferably myself) about potential xrayers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Ryanairr

Ryanairr Member

Ratings:
    +15
    You're hilariously salty I must say.
    Consider me amused