1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Bigger map, more drugs, secret illegal arms dealer, new guns. (New ideas)

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by pewgeon, Jul 13, 2016.

?

Which of these ideas did you like?

1. Bigger map, more towns, more rebel bases

50.0%
  2. More drugs (below)

42.9%
  3. Moonshine

35.7%
  4. Heroin

42.9%
  5. Crystal Meth

42.9%
  6. Drug Harvesters (shears)

21.4%
  7. New NPC (Secret Illegal Arms Dealer) (Specifics listed below)

42.9%
  8. 50% off

28.6%
  9. No serial number (100% more)

14.3%
  10. New guns

78.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. pewgeon

pewgeon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65
    AS you can obviously tell the popularity of Wild West has obviously increased a couple of
    weeks ago. Because of this almost every base you go to that is "good" there will be a person. This isn't a big problem and since the amount of players is growing rapidly, I thought that when the time comes there needs to be a bigger map. (Suggestions below)

Bigger map: Bigger map to walk around (does not mean more distance between places) and more towns, rebel bases, etc.

Bigger map, drugs: I think that there should be more drugs to harvest because there are only 3 good drugs, and 2 bad drugs. There should be stuff added that would be similar to the current drugs except are a little bit different. (Suggestions below)

Moonshine (was in WW in beta): 2 more gold than coco, .5+ seconds than coco, similar walk to coco.

Heroin: 1+ gold than shrooms, .5 seconds faster than shrooms, walk similar to coco.

Crystal Meth: 3+ gold than poppy, similar walk to wild grass, 1+ second than poppy.

You may be thinking, "Ender, for new drugs what would we used as the plant?" Well I have an idea. We use leaves as the plants and retexture them to look like drugs. Now your probably saying, "BUT ENDER, leaves don't instantly break" Well either in the illegal arms dealer you can buy shears that are named "Drug harvesters" or you can find them in chests with a rarity, or you can get them from a Secret Illegal Arms Dealer.

New NPC, "Secret Illegal Arms Dealer": This dealer wouldn't be able to be tracked, but it would be hidden in certain places that may be known to some players. These dealers would sell you all guns for 50% off, (if the new item "Lock pick" comes out) Lock Picks, and the Drug Harvesters. This guy also would sell illegal items that don't have a "Serial number", so these illegal guns wouldn't be considered illegal for sheriffs when they inspect you. This would be to op without a catch so I thought you could buy them for 2x the money than normal. You may be thinking, "This would be soooo op! 50% off! That would be like buying a bag of chips (or something) for 1 cent!" Well no, it wouldn't. These would be hidding in places that would be about 2000+ blocks away from towns. (Secret places I know listed below)

Ellsworth: If you follow the train track to the left in ellsworth with chest tracker on for about 2000+ blocks you will find a random chest in the middle of no where about 700+ blocks away. This will lead you to a little barn with a stable manager. The builders could add a little basement and the new NPC would be hidden there. After looting all of the chests from the little barn you will find another random chest in the middle of no where. This leads to a small town with another stable manager in it and a church. In one of the houses, up the ladder, there should be the new NPC.

Shaniko: At the indian camp closest to shaniko, Ponca, a suggested place of mine is in one of the tents, a ladder downward underground and you can find the new NPC.

Frisco: Add some holes in the fences under the train track (broken fences) that will lead under the train track. Follow under the train track for about 1500 blocks away to the left of the train track and you should find a little hole going into the ground with a ladder going down. Make it so that down the ladder you can find a little sewage pipe area down there with a couple of twists and turns. Go to the right sewage pipe, then to the right again and there will be the new NPC sitting on the side. If you fall in the water in the sewage pipes builders should add ladders occasionally here and there.

To my next idea, More guns: I would like to see more guns that are a little bit different like a rifle that actually one shots full indian armor without headshots or a pistol much like the mauser but has more recoil for less money, or a shotgun that one shots anything at close range (1 block) if you've cocked it 5 times and kept it in your hand. So a cock shotgun would be nice to see added. Maybe an indian gun with an indian name that you can find in indian camps because the mauser at the moment can be found in indian camps and "mauser" is not an indian name. Maybe the gun I suggested with more recoil can be added there. More guns for the new NPC and that's about it.

I hope you liked my ideas and I hoped they will be added. I hope the new NPC will be added the most but I would like to see what you guys think in the pole. I hope you are having a good day and see ya later.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. SoullessAngel_

SoullessAngel_ Ayo why you lookin

Ratings:
    +1,048
    Why would we need a bigger map to walk around on if 90% of the map isn't even used?

Why would we need arresting if illegal guns weren't taken on inspection if they didn't have a serial number? You could inspect a person and find nothing, turn around, and they shoot you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137
    What about adding more buildings, rebel bases etc

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. sagefinest

sagefinest Active Member

Ratings:
    +36
    I totally think there should be more guns and drugs. I'm fine with the rebel bases and towns we have now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. blackbear44

blackbear44 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80
    I agree with @sagefinest the map is fine he way it is. But, more guns should be added to wildwest. A bigger map is not needed. Maybe a couple more rebel bases would be fine

6. SoullessAngel_

SoullessAngel_ Ayo why you lookin

Ratings:
    +1,048
    I made a thread about a tier of automatic weapons, but that didn't go over too well. I'm sure I can find more western weapons that could be used for both illegal and legal sides.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. pewgeon

Ratings:
    +65
    The bigger map to walk around part isn't the main part. I don't really support this idea of mine.

There are guns in the world that don't have a serial number. Remember that a T-Gewer without a serial number would cost the amount of a full diamond set. This is what balances it out.

#7 pewgeon, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  8. AnimeLoverVerlyn

AnimeLoverVerlyn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +681
    Maybe there should be a "universal processor", which allows you to process all drugs at a 10% faster rate.

9. pewgeon

Ratings:
    +65
    ?

10. TheMLGMushroom

Ratings:
    +0
    What's the point in the drug harvesters (shears) if drugs are already instantly break on hit?

11. pewgeon

Ratings:
    +65
    If the new drugs are put into the game they would be leaves and need shears to insta break them. Read through the page again.

12. charlottethegirl

charlottethegirl Ex- Party JMOD

Ratings:
    +540
    Bigger map: You do have to realise the map is absolutely massive. You just don't see it because there is no need to.
    Bigger map (drugs): Meh. I wouldn't mind this but the whole point of processing drugs is that it's meant to be hard and you are meant to challenge people at the bases since it is a good way of making money. Also, these drugs with the 'drug harvesters' would be unfair. If these 3 drugs you suggest be added surely these 3 drugs would be leaves. What about the other 5 drugs? Do they turn into leaves? There are only 6 leaves so is tobacco going to continue being a 1 hit?

New NPC, "Secret Illegal Arms Dealer": This serial number (no offence) is kinda stupid. You could literally walk around without drugs and be unstoppable. 50% off! Are you crazy? At max 10% off. Also as stated before in many other threads with secrets which benefit you in someway is not really possible. Picture this:
    Secret spots for SIAD:
    See, now it's not a secret. The only way to counter this would be to make them keep moving but the only way to this (I think) is to replace the map file which would not be worth it.

More guns: I (personally) don't think this is worth all the coding just to basically make the same gun.

13. TheMLGMushroom

Ratings:
    +0
    But couldn't brawl just set leafs to insta break? :O

14. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    A new drug that is actually hard to process, like a guarded rebelbase, would be cool

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. XxPandaLuvxX

XxPandaLuvxX Active Member

Ratings:
    +27

I agree you kno

i agree you know thats there is other points to get in to a rebal base on all of the rebal bases those can be infaltration

points some of the points can be guarded but some are not guarded or alest minimal guarded.

16. Doges

Doges Ex-Mod, Ex-Builder

Ratings:
    +338
    The current map took just under a year to fully complete, so making a new one/expanding would mean time spent that could be spent doing some other building project. There's a ton more important stuff to do than fix what isn't broken.

More drugs would spread people out even more, and make the game more about sitting in front of an NPC, rather than controlling the base or processing in "secret".

Secret spots are also pretty OP, and would make it so only a group finds it before the coordinates get leaked.

17. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe a base take over option would be fun

• Like Like x 1
  18. XxPandaLuvxX

XxPandaLuvxX Active Member

Ratings:
    +27
    yes i agree if a team would tack over a base the drug prossesing would take 0.25 sec less for that team. making on going fights in bases especially in wild grass

19. pewgeon

Ratings:
    +65
    First off, the new drugs would be leaves, it wouldn't change the old drugs insta-break. IRL some drugs would be harder harvest than others and this is a perfect example. Second off, the New NPC is more realistic than anything in wild west ever. The 50% is just for normal guns. The one's with no serial numbers would cost 2x the amount than before. So a T-Gewer costs about 2k less than full diamond. Which one? Full diamond or T-Gewer with no serial number? My guess is full diamond so this would be considered extremely expensive due to having a full set with no serial number would multiply the cost by about 1.5x the amount which is ALOT. If you do that math it will come out to around 62k for a full set rather than 38k for a full set. So almost double the amount. This would be the most expensive thing in the game and for teams like BOTW they would actually have to spend 1/10 of their money rather than 1/20/40 of their money on this. Think about the cost. A full fricken set. You wouldn't be unstoppable at all because if the sheriff sees the gun they can still ticket you ez pz. Now the 50% off thing. You are kind of right about it but then again it still takes at least 5 minutes to get their with a Runner horse unlike all drugs. And you have to find them first which can be challenging, like the ellsworth spot. You can easily pass by the chest on the tracker within 1 minute of going forward so anyone who might not be paying attention, has to go for a second, or if they just don't notice it will have to go back and forth until they find it. You are right about 50% off. A T-Gewer would cost like 4.5k. Model 4k. Mauser 1.5k. Maybe 25% off? Watch the show, Underworld INC. (maybe not some episodes like the illegal sports and "you don't wanna know") and you will see where I'm getting a load of these ideas for the Secret Illegal Arms Dealer. Well as I continue 25% off would be a reasonable amount to redistribute to other players for. (You will understand after watching a couple of episodes of the show) With 25% you could redistribute for around 10% off and make about 10% more than you bought it for. So let's say a model with 25% off. 25% off of 8000 is 6000 gold (still pretty expensive to most players). 25% of 8000 is 2000 so you will get 2000 gold off. Now you can resell it for 10% off to another player for 7000 gold. You just made 1k right then and there. The thing is that ITS A LONG WALK and a pretty long horse run to get to it. You have to find it too and for most players, they can't just /hq back to town and sell it quickly. Maybe a new rule where you can't have an alt on at one of the illegal arms dealer otherwise you could just tpa to your alt and get there in a second, /hq back, ez money (is what joker would say xD). a model is 1k. This would be a safer alternative to drug runs, it would be more profitable than mines and indian camps (if you have the money in the first place). You would need the money in the first place to be able to afford the guns. The T-Gewer would still cost a good amount of money but it would still have the discount to redistribute. The T-Gewer would cost exactly 7125 gold (by my calculations). You would get 2375 gold off and be able to redistribute for 8550 gold, making 1425 gold. This wouldn't be as profitable as drugs (unless you are a real cheapo and just sell it for like 5% off :V, I mean who would buy that?), but it would definitely be safer and more profitable than legal activities. Of course this would be highly illegal so someone could easily rat you out for redistributing to a sheriff but that's not that likely because they would want to buy it :sunglasses:. If you read all of this I'm proud of your patience :stuck_out_tongue:.

If you were tracking the coords then it would take around 10 - 20 minutes rather than following secret routes like the Ellsworth train to the left with chest tracker on (I mean who does that?), or anyone who hasn't seen the post obviously won't know about under the train thing in frisco AND the frisco under the tracks thing would have to be done on foot due to suffocation in the ceiling due to horse height. I suggested this idea because BRAWL IS GAINING MASS AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE for wild west right now. In 1 week I saw the player amount jump from 20 (in the day) to 40. And also 10 (in the night) to 20! If the rapid increases keep on coming in we need more drugs to keep it from being mass destruction with a team at a base with a person attacking every minute or two (this will seriously happen).

Ok guys since 50% off is insane now the 50% is 25% off because 50% is actually like 3k per redistribution that you do with a model.

Once the coords are leaked change the NPC spot. It's that simple... and like I said before. It would take around 10 - 20 minutes to track the coords.

#19 pewgeon, Jul 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2016