1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Is Anyone Else Getting Kicked From WarZ Repeatedly?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by playful_soul, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. playful_soul

playful_soul New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    My friends and I keep getting kicked from WarZ to the hub without explanation, it lets us back on but it is constant and annoying. It's in every WarZ server, it will either fully kick us off or will transport us to the hub. Help?

2. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    What's the error message?

3. playful_soul

playful_soul New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Sometimes it says that I could not connect to the hub server, sometimes it says that the server has gone down (but one or more of us is still on the server and have not been kicked off), with exact messages I'll have to get back to you since I have work in a short bit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. iMacro

iMacro An Essential Meme Maker (^:

Ratings:
    +705
    Hi, Kicked From WarZ Repeatedly. I'm iMacro welcome to the forums. Be sure, not to post threads in the wrong section next time!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. RyGuy

RyGuy developer man

Ratings:
    +1,067
    Could you get a screenshot of the error message? It would be helpful to have to investigate the bug

6. FearTheDoggos

FearTheDoggos Ex- WildWest/WarZ MOD

Ratings:
    +200
    I would but as you found out yesterday that doesn't go very well for me 0_0 and Playful_soul I have had that same issue too. The kick message was "sending too many packets" I think its because I had ping spikes that were over 1000.