1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

[War Story] Characters Wanted!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by DarkTitan_, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. DarkTitan_

DarkTitan_ Ex War and News Manager

Ratings:
    +1,389
    Sup Brawlers!

So over the past few months, @_Featherpaw_ has been making these epic stories for CTF, and now for Raid.

I am going to make one for War, but I need your help. I have a sign up sheet below, and a few questions. I want your feedback, so I can portray you, and the general story in more detail.

• What characteristics do you want in your character?
    • What weapon do you want your character to be carrying?
    • What team would you like to be on?

Each team will have 7 players (you can sign up for each slot). Each elite team has a mission. The story will be played through, chapter through chapter, and your team will go through many obstacles before achieving the goal.

This will be set in the Middle Ages (this is gonna be sick: guns in the middle ages with all the other normal middle ages armor, weapons etc.), in snowy alps. Each team is going for the same thing, but coming in at the same time, but from two different places. Who ever retrieves this object first, wins the War.

I am in need of 7 extra people to be on a team of bandits defending the object each team is trying to retrieve. You can sign up for that, below too, but answer the same three questions above.

I am also in need of 7 veterans. You have to have played War in 2013 to join them. This group will have a play in the ultimate outcome.

I hope to get this going by the weekend, so please do sign up. It'll be an epic story, with the same War items, and obviously with you guys; the War players.

Red Team
    (The red team will come in from the south, a team with major intelligence and strategy)
    @DarkTitan_
    @SoullessAngel_
    @Snail_5_
    @RMST1
    @Theo92160_
    @Wolf
    @ZeFazzy
    @spookyallen234

Blue Team
    (The blue team will come in from the north, a team of highly skilled snipers/scouts with much experience)
    @tchuckraider
    @NateTheDerp
    @SharkBaitBooHaha
    @Mason479
    @Online_Owner
    @Tortilass
    @MrDasky
    @juhaszi

The Bandits
    (The Bandits will be defending the object of the story, a team of highly talented thugs)
    @TheTitaniumTitan
    @TheTrogs
    @Verlyn
    @Chaos_Overseer
    @tr1kim
    @MrFoxtastic
    @sjuka_legogubbar
    @GaeilgeAdam

The Old Guys
    (You have to have played War in at least 2013 to join this group. This team is a small, elite group of old guys, that will use their knowledge and experience of combat tactics)
    @marcel18167
    @SkullcrusherLD
    @randomcitizen1
    @meltingangel
    @MR_EVIL_OVERLORD
    @rocktomb34
    @Chlamidya
    @Blamo
    @RyGuy88228
    (Note: if the teams don't fill up by the end of the weekend, I'll spread you all out, and just have smaller teams)

Summary: So, if you didn't want to read all of that, here's what you need to know. You can sign up for this story by answering the three questions above. Be sure to read the description of each team, that might help you decide what team you want to be on. Again, please sign up, and I can't wait to get this Book going. A chapter will be released every week or so!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    #1 DarkTitan_, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  2. TheTitaniumTitan

TheTitaniumTitan Ex WW JMod and Wiki Team member. Bring back WW!

Ratings:
    +431
    • What characteristics do you want in your character? Bravery, sarcastic.
    • What weapon do you want your character to be carrying? A large gun.
    • What team would you like to be on? Bandits!

• Like Like x 1
  3. FatMurray

FatMurray Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96
    How do you have time for this xDD

4. Kelsang

Kelsang Brawler

Ratings:
    +595
    I'll be the leader of the blue team, an old legend arising from the ashes

• Like Like x 1
  5. DarkTitan_

Ratings:
    +1,389
    I've wanted to do it for a little while, and this weekend was pretty free. And I hope this'll give a little boost to the War community, and that's kinda my job xD

You wanna sign up?

Okay, sweet! You wanna answer the first two questions, just so I know how you want to be portrayed? c:

6. NateTheDerp

NateTheDerp Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +399
    • What characteristics do you want in your character? Skillful and Derpy
    • What weapon do you want your character to be carrying? VSS Vintorez (or any smaller sniper)
    • What team would you like to be on? Blue Team!

• Like Like x 1
  7. SoullessAngel_

SoullessAngel_ Ayo why you lookin

Ratings:
    +1,048
    • What characteristics do you want in your character? You know from reading my CROW stories :wink:
    • What weapon do you want your character to be carrying? .338 Lapua Modular Sniper Rifle (MSR for those who don't know guns) + suppressor. Also, if non-war guns are allowed, Glock 17 9mm with a RDS red dot and suppressor. If not, just gimme a Desert Eagle. Karambit knife just cause I'm cool like that. Also some smoke & flashbang grenades. Helmet systems help detect heartbeat and heat signatures. Rifle is also equipped with a shotgun mic (can listen in on conversations)
    • What team would you like to be on? Red of course. I wouldn't want to have to remove you. Permanently :wink:

• Like Like x 1
    #7 SoullessAngel_, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  8. cryotherm

cryotherm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157
    • What characteristics do you want in your character?
    I want my character to have questionable morals and even more questionable actions, making very unorthodox decisions for his team. In the process, his unorthodox decisions create very severe, yet very favorable circumstances for his team. In the process, my character also succumbs to a sever existential depression and starts questioning his existence in an irrational world where meaningless surrounds him. He feels alone and contemplates the value of his life in the universe's scheme. Why am I here? What am I here for? He is coping with the ramifications of realizing cynical truisms of existence. I'm going to die. I have to find my own way. I need to dig myself out of this hole. I want to transform this world as I see it into what I want it to be. But what about the ruins of destruction left in Harlem? What about racism? police brutality? I can't change these things. That kid with Down syndrome - he had no way to prevent his mental ailment. I can't control this. I can't control me. I can't reach my own ideals. No one understands me - everyone seems to fit into a mold, but what mold do I fit? I want to talk to people about these questions - but nobody gives a ****. I'm like Emily Dickinson, but with a 21st century twist. I don't like my smile. I'm not sure if I'm happy. I want to please myself, and by extension, others, but what about staying true to myself? I'm assassinating my character if I do so.
    The previous contemplations are examples of this pall cast over his thoughts - reverberations of despondency elicits a dark gloom over his thoughts.

Also this man is physically endowed with a semblance of mediocrity that suffuses itself over every aspect of his temperament. He is also worried spiritually for his salvation among other seemingly life-threatening warnings of death - metaphorically, of course.

This man is called Craig. His last name is Cuppersuckle. He doesn't have a nose. He might be the reincarnation of Voldemort. Who the **** knows?

Additionally, this protagonist (if you would like to make him a protagonist) is excessively obnoxious because he literally questions everything. Why are butterflies called butterflies if they are not made out of butter? Can I bend the term "irrationalism" to serve a more rational ideology? Why does the back of my ear smell like a cesspool of the bacteria in my navel? What if aliens were actually humans trying to find a planet to repopulate again? What would humans look like in billions of years from now? Is Chex Mix the healthier option to Cheetohs? Why is my ass so moist all the time? All these questions, he grapples with.
    • What weapon do you want your character to be carrying?
    a severed arm with its entrails leaking out
    • What team would you like to be on?
    He's not on any team. He's a bystander to the absurd madness in front of him, to a manifestation of irrational, asymmetrical goals that result in death and suffering. He is not aligned with any party - in fact, in the solipsistic sense, he is aligned with himself, which results in his isolation.

I would also like the reader to know that Craig is disillusioned with the state of Mc-War even though he stopped giving a ****.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Trogy

Trogy Huncho

Ratings:
    +603
    Bandit
    • What characteristics do you want in your character? eh, idk you decide if you want to add me xD
    • What weapon do you want your character to be carrying? T-Geweher? If not, iso or some sniper.
    • What team would you like to be on? Bandits

• Like Like x 1
  10. cryotherm

cryotherm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157
    hai i iz turto n i has werds

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. DarkTitan_

Ratings:
    +1,389
    I will jeep your character in mind. Maybe he'll pop in in the story. You never know xD

12. AnimeLoverVerlyn

AnimeLoverVerlyn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +681
    Ayy you'll let me in? :grinning:
    No team with Glock tho, he smells of eggs

13. DarkTitan_

Ratings:
    +1,389
    Sure c:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. AnimeLoverVerlyn

AnimeLoverVerlyn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +681
    What characteristics do you want in your character? Hotheaded, suicidal, my traits.
    What weapon do you want your character to be carrying? Riot Shield
    What team would you like to be on? Yellow Team- Team Egg Yolk

15. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    • What characteristics do you want in your character? - Surprise me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • What weapon do you want your character to be carrying? - Skull Crusher, of course!
    • What team would you like to be on? - Red Team (Go Team Valor!)

• Like Like x 1
  16. GetShadowRealmed

GetShadowRealmed What do I put here

Ratings:
    +351
    • What characteristics do you want in your character? - Professional camper (jk) Allround professional gun handler
    • What weapon do you want your character to be carrying? - Anything
    • What team would you like to be on? - Bandits

• Like Like x 1
  17. tupaq19

tupaq19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168
    Good idea but I see no very old players besides @Snail_5_. If this is a mc-war story it should have the old players in it. If it doesn't than it's not a mc-war story.

• Like Like x 1
  18. DarkTitan_

Ratings:
    +1,389
    You should join then! I agree with you, and I will try to get some old people to join too, but they simply aren't around.

19. SoullessAngel_

SoullessAngel_ Ayo why you lookin

Ratings:
    +1,048
    Stop smelling yourself scrub. Take a shower. Goodness, my nose is falling off my face from the stench.

@rocktomb34 @MR_EVIL_OVERLORD sign up or else.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. marcel18167

marcel18167 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +241
    I want to be emotionless, only caring about myself and the best slayers we got. Bloodthirsty, taking on everything and everyone.
    I want to have a split personality. One side of me is a calm strategist and the other side is a cold blooded and out of his mind crazy killer. Once one of my friends or teammates is too weak I am instantly going to turn on him.
    I can change personality whenever I want to.
    Weapon:
    Famas, superarmor combo!
    Team:
    Since I am a bloodthirsty slayer, it would not make sense to put me on a team since I would murder everyone, teammate or enemy. The only ones save would be pretty much all the old schools.

• Funny Funny x 1
    #20 marcel18167, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016