1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

War 2.0 - Report bugs and issues here!

Discussion in 'MC-War' started by Lord_Roke, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Lord_Roke

Lord_Roke Forever the Forums Watchdog
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +3,225
    Hello Brawlers,

Since premium players can now test War 2.0 during the testing sessions, you also need a place to report the bugs you find. This is what this thread is for: Post any bugs you encounter and issues you find below so we can fix them.
    Please do not discuss posts; off topic comments will be deleted.

Brawl Staff Team

• Like Like x 2
    #1 Lord_Roke, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  2. TheTitaniumTitan

TheTitaniumTitan Ex WW JMod and Wiki Team member. Bring back WW!

Ratings:
    +431
    When you gun becomes empty, like you have 0 in your chamber, but a lot in your gun, you have to manually press q to reload, not sure if this is a bug or on purpose.

3. Piky

Piky Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,539
    Sniper bullets seem to phase through the enemy and not trigger hitboxes at all.
    Edit: Seems to happen to most bullets, they will phase the enemy, hitboxes are frustrating as hell to hit.
    Double Edit: You can barely hit a damn thing with the sniper.

#3 Piky, Dec 4, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  4. RockTomb

RockTomb Ex Legacy Manager + SMOD

Ratings:
    +650
    2016-12-04_19.37.34.png
    I own 2 clans.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Vincz

Vincz Brawl Player

Ratings:
    +231
    SCAR-H bullets drop like feathers on the ground
    m200 Intervention scope is weird af,
    Sometimes I see players but they aren't moving and I can't do damage to them

And it's the same as war 1.0 (except for the not-working guns)

6. TheTitaniumTitan

TheTitaniumTitan Ex WW JMod and Wiki Team member. Bring back WW!

Ratings:
    +431
    Stuck on Knife on gungame, I have killed like 5 people and no rankup

7. Piky

Piky Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,539
    [​IMG]
    Caused by doing:
    /War l
    Get killed
    Teleported to this place.

8. BlackD1amond

BlackD1amond Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92
    I can access chests at spawn and put stuff in em

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Vincz

Vincz Brawl Player

Ratings:
    +231
    In rundown, I was invisible at first and then suddenly I started to fly (No hacks, i just suddenly was in fly-mode), then suddenly I lost my equipment and then four seconds later I respawned with stats resetted.

10. BlackD1amond

Ratings:
    +92
    People's skins kept switching to Steve skin and ik it wasn't just me

11. Algelier

Algelier Former Staff Member.

Ratings:
    +1,108
    1. Tab list is very buggy.
    2. People keep disappearing and reappearing.
    3. Infected players have a sword.
    4. You can't jump while aiming.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lord_Roke

Lord_Roke Forever the Forums Watchdog
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +3,225
    (4) is intended for some guns, it can be turned on and off.
    (3) will be fixed, uncomplicated.
    (2) could you elaborate?

13. sjuka_legogubbar

sjuka_legogubbar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ratings:
    +492
    People sometimes disapear (for me it mostly happens when they are 2-3 blocks away but sometimes at longer distances too).

Bullets are so small I cant see them... that is not much of a bug tho, more of a texture pack thing.

Not sure if this is a bug, but M4A1 sucks. I was stuck on it for 10 deaths in GunGame and pretty much emptying my clip on others...

The last game I played my enemies said I had blue armor, while I was in the red team and it was red for me (@PoixMine and @18kss can confirm)

Sometimes people drop their armor when they die so that you can pick it up.

#13 sjuka_legogubbar, Dec 4, 2016
  14. Toki_12

Toki_12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +412
    I went invisable, idk how

• Like Like x 1
  15. BlackD1amond

Ratings:
    +92
    Ummm I can sometimes see spectators when I am not one :v

• Like Like x 1
  16. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +876
    Can you stop posting this everywhere. Its like you expected it to be some chicken hunting game.

Hey so I only managed to test for around an hour but I still have found a few things that need to be changed. Here are the things.

ScoreBoard: Although I like the idea of the score board being in tab, there are too many names and you can't see them all. What I would suggest is that it displays the top 10 or 20 players on kills and then you. Also instead of score I think it should either be KDR, Rank in scoreboard or how many kill assists you have. In the scoreboard the colours of the usernames should be coloured based on their team as well.

Identifying TeamMates: So I assume this was a bug but I could see all of my team mates tags but I could also see the other teams, the tags also weren't coloured based on teams. This mean that I was confused who was on my team or not, I think there should be a way of identifying team mates and enemies but not with tags (keep the ability to see your team mates tags though). One way this could be done is a halo cosmetic particle above each player's head, this would be colour based. It was mainly a problem because of the diamond armour as well.

Gun Aim: I and many others found it very hard to aim with a gun. Im not sure how this could be fixed but it would be nice if it were changed.

Gun Scope: I think that on some guns you should be able to jump while in scope. When scoping with a gun such as the scar-h maybe you shouldn't be able to jump. It could be changed so you can jump while scoping with a secondary gun but not a primary.

Gun Reloading: So when I was using the Scar-H I found that I had to press the reloading button twice. Im not sure if this is purposefully done but I think it should be just once.

Guns: So in general, the most popular gun was the Scar-H due to it being pretty good, I think maybe the other guns should be buffed perhaps or the Scar-H nerfed. I like how the damage, accuracy and rate is displayed but I would like to know how much damage it actually deals as well etc.

Voting: I like the idea for voting for maps but I think that it could be better. Instead of a chat voting system, maybe you could have a gunpowder, when you right click it, it opens up a GUI with a glowstone dust, a sugar and a Redstone dust. When you hover over each it will display the map name and style. It will also display how many votes each map has. As well as this you can do /vote 1,2 or 3 and a chat message could pop up with the results at 60, 30 and 15 seconds, at 5 seconds the winning map should pop up e.g Jungle-TDM has been selected as the map. This leads onto the Timer. Also at 15 seconds the gamemode should be explained.

Pregame Timer: So for the timer to begin, you need 8+ players, the timer will start at 2 minutes, if there are 16+ players the timer should shrink to 1 minute and if there are 30+ players the timer should be set to 30 seconds.

In-game Timer: I'm not sure if this should change for different gamemodes but anyway. If there are 8+ players the timer should be 5 minutes, if there are 16+ players the timer should be 8 minutes and if there are 30 players the timer should be 10 minutes.

FFA: With FFA I consistently found myself spawning next to people and at the start of spawn inside 1 or 2 people. I think there should be more spawns on each map.

CTF: I don't like how when someone captures, steals or recovers the flag it pops up as a title. Maybe you could have something like in the normal ctf where you can do /flagdisplay (action bar,title,chat). There should also be a better reward for capturing the flag.

Kill Count: I'm not sure what you do in this one and I was very lost during the game we played.

Gamemodes: I think when a gamemode is selected it should be explained an exmaple would be TDM - Kill as many players on the opposing team to win!

Lobby: I like the lobby but I think some parkour should be added, there should atleast 3 different parkour courses.

• Like Like x 3
    #16 Daveeeeeeeee, Dec 4, 2016
  17. Algelier

Algelier Former Staff Member.

Ratings:
    +1,108
    I don't know how this is caused by but teammates as well as enemies sometimes tend to disappear for a few seconds. However I can still shoot them and they can die while being "invisible".

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Trogy

Trogy Huncho

Ratings:
    +603
    - Sometimes I see ghost figures for a few seconds, after someone has been killed.

- Change name tags so they are the same as in CTF, where the name above your head is always the same as the color of your team, regardless of your rank (MVP, JMOD, ADMIN). Some ranks, specifically MVP, can make a red player appear to be on the blue team.

- For FFA and Gun Game, make it so that people with the most kills show up in chronological order in tab.
    (For example, player with the most kills is on top, and player with 2nd most kills is below him, and so on and so forth.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. BlackD1amond

Ratings:
    +92
    Sometimes the server goes very laggy and when you look up there is loads of tripwires stacked on top of each other.

I can sometimes see enemy name tags, even when there is no UAV

20. sjuka_legogubbar

sjuka_legogubbar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ratings:
    +492
    My minecraft have crashed twice, once in the first session and once in this. Outside of 2.0 it have not crashed since last spring or something like that. Not sure what causes it but I can send the text that shows when it crashed (it shows what went wrong) if it happens again.