1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

The Ultimate Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by charlottethegirl, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. charlottethegirl

charlottethegirl Ex- Party JMOD

Ratings:
    +540
    I am going to go through every game. I may not be the best at Party, but I feel I have tactics in every game (going to go through order of wiki since I might forget some if I didn't)

Red Alert: The basis of red alert is not to fall through the gaps. My tip is always jump on whites then yellows, then orange and obviously then red. Stand on the white until it turns orange, stand on the yellow until it turns orange and if standing on orange and red move as quickly as possible. The reason for moving so quickly off orange so quickly is that I've noticed that the block stage can go through 2 stages in a matter of 2 seconds.

Minefield: Pretty basic tip from me: During the timer before the game starts, look for a spot which has a big gap so you can just jump and run to run faster. Also never try to run a different direction other than forward as it slows you down since you aren't running straight forward.

Spleef: This one is just basically skill. If I have to give any tips about spleefing is
    1. Always get behind the person so you can take the offensive rather than being on the defensive
    2. When duelling with someone, try not to jump too much as this increases the chances of falling in the holes from snowballs

Chicken game: Meh, not really any tips here. Obvious one is critting the cows. Maybe another thing is if you are following something, turn around and go a different direction as the person in front will get all the kills while you are still chasing.

Dead End: Always buy jumps, I rarely use them but they are always nice to have just in case. Right, I recommend trying to cut yourself a big section of the map, then just circle around until you win/die.

Diamond Mine: My tip is to dig around 50-75% of the way down and mine horizontally until the time is up. A lot of people dig to the bottom leaving the section above virtually untouched leaving all the diamonds and emeralds to mine, but I personally think this one is more luck than skill.

Red Light, Green Light: I'm not the best at this one to be honest, My tip is on the glass wall at the start, click F3 and run along the wall as straight as possible. Even if you are moving decimal places, try fixing it. If you want also, you can shift to help you stop running if you struggle with stopping.

Horse Race: My tips are this:
    1. Cut corners. On the Mario one, go over the hill.
    2. Keep hitting space (know this is said in-game)
    3. I use F5 as it helps me as I have a full view of the screen without a horse in front of it.

Rainbow Jump: I only have 1 thing to say about this gamemode, NEVER STOP SPRINTING.

Wool Mix-Up: Meh, not really many tips on this one. Use F5 to help if you want. If you are quite far away before the floor disappears, jump as you will be in the air when the floor disappears which might give you a little boost to get you there.

Smoke Monster:

Straight and up and down: Just run around in a circle.
    The 'curved' one: It's quite hard to judge. Get to the middle of one of the 4 sections and run forward when the curve goes forward, run forward and when the curve comes back on you, stand still.

Musical Minecarts: Look in an area with no one/ few people. If a minecart spawns you are more likely to get it as no one is there. Use F5 to get a better view behind you.

Snowball Fight: Run away to a corner and mine until you get a full hotbar of snowballs. Do not follow people after the start. It's a risky and unnecessary move which can easily get you killed. Try and always have an option to get cover just in case.

OITC (One In The Chamber): NEVER STOP MOVING! And always pick up your arrows if you miss.

Hot TNT: I already addressed this as an issue but run after someone until the end of the timer, then hit them just before it runs out.

Infection Tag: Stand on the pillar you spawn on until you see a zombie jumping, then just run to another pillar and jump back on it.

Block War: Just shake you mouse/ pad until the timer runs out. This makes it harder for people to place over all your blocks. If you find someone who is quite high on the leaderboard, place over them as much as possible.

Assassin: Never stop moving so the person who is hunting you makes it harder for them to catch up. Never parkour up onto the building.

King Of The Hill: Always hit your sprint button (mine is toggled to '.' since I use arrow keys) so you can quickly climb back up if you get hit. Always go to the center too.

Sand Fall: At the start of the game, stand on the 4 intersections like this: 2016-12-17_18.15.08.png
    When these become rare, stand on 3 block intersections, then 2, then 1. When sand is falling, look up to make sure you don't fall.

Sheep Shear: Always shear 1 and 2 pointers and 6 pointers. Don't shear 3's as they kinda stop you in your path. 1 and 2 pointers don't jump you up nd 6's are the one's that win games.

Paint Baller:
    Be careful of the canvas resetting; how many times I lose points due to me hitting the wrong colour after a reset. Try to stay in the middle of the canvas to give you more options.

I hope this guide helps and wins you more coins :stuck_out_tongue:.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice guide!

• Like Like x 1
  3. deppresso

deppresso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +191
    Nice guide! I actually already use these methods however I'm sure this will help other people!

• Like Like x 1
  4. ItzHector

ItzHector Member

Ratings:
    +7
    This is a great guide and I love how you have done this for everyone. I am definitely going to be using these tips in game!
    :wink:
    ...​

• Like Like x 1