1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Closing of Team Mann

Discussion in 'Teams' started by RedStoniac27, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. RedStoniac27

RedStoniac27 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Team Mann has not had any progress and rarely has any mature members interested in joining - no mature members interested in joining. I was once given a tip my @tr1kim that most professional Wild West players are selfish and are only interested in joining a professional team instead of taking a chance for a new team. I now know that he was right. Another thing he told me that I am probably better than most players in Team Dev but most of them make sure nobody else joins. Which is why Team Mann will be disbanded. I hope many brawl players see this and understand it from my point of view. I will probably not be playing Wild West or Brawl for a while. It was a good run.

I actually might give Brawl another run. I might join Team INT

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 RedStoniac27, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  2. Hitchens

Hitchens Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +413
    Just to correct, i did not comment on your skill compared to Dev members. I said that even if you were better than most, you would likely be kept out. Thats how ww works.

I would not like to comment on your skill because A, theres no point in it and B, I have no idea of wether you are skilled or not.

I hate to sound negative and it isnt my intention.

You are nice (you really are), and it will be sad to see you go. I am sure ww will recieve some exelent updates now when random is the manager and when we finally have a dev who can dedicate some time on ww maybe you would find it more enjoyable then. I hope you will and maybe even come back then. Have a nice day.

Also if you have any complaiants of current INT member please send me them.

#2 Hitchens, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  3. pewgeon

pewgeon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65
    Wild West is stereotypes. The big teams don't invite newer players, only WarZ, TMD, or War players. It's not like half of them were the best. There are only a couple of WarZ players that were one of the bests. No one, and I mean no one in team Dev that was recently recruited because of WarZ are better than some of the players left in the dust because of the stereotyping. Here's what the big team leaders think, "Oh wow this guy plays WarZ so he must be decent. But this guy over here is getting all the attention from the other players rather than this WarZ player that is only decent. Hmm. Let's go with only decent rather than giving the other guy a chance because he's probably bad." When in reality the other guy getting all the attention from other players is not easy but he's actually better. But he doesn't even get a chance unless he lies about being a WarZ player like one person did once.. But he got caught. ALL of the best players are mostly OLD WarZ players (like 2 years ago) or they came out of no where and started beasting and they formed the stereotyping of wild west today. The best bet for a good player but not a WarZ player is to join or create a team, earn the respect of the newbies, and then others will want to join and you pick out the similar fighters to you. Pretty much some of MaryJ and Joker formed a community where no new player is accepted, even though I've seen players better than Nafsu or Joker, they still quit because they tried to join the bigger teams and got denied. I got lucky coming in right after the reset when Joker wasn't around because CROW (the best team at the time) accepted newbies as trials (AT LEAST). And now it's just a bunch of, "Denied, please work on your application more."
    In contrast.
    "But, but, my application was 10 times better than that WarZ player and he got accepted ;-;"
    *Quits*

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hitchens

Ratings:
    +413
    Yeah the fact that we allow huge teams in the first place is a bit problematic. Some are always gona be excluded because whatever the reason is. The excluded ones will be unable to do a **** on ww. I have went with these excluded players, and i can see how hard it is for them.

Another reason to exclude is no rank. You can hardly show you are any good when it takes more than 1h of proccing to get fully geared and youll loose it anyways when the powerfull team outnumbers you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. RedStoniac27

RedStoniac27 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I dont know if this is protest already but we should probably protest or let the admins know of this problem.

6. Hitchens

Ratings:
    +413
    Randomcitizen1 the ww smod is perfectly aware of it. He is in charge of ww.