1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Bugs

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Aboves, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Aboves

Aboves meh

Ratings:
    +351
    Alright, so as you are all aware the staff team recently re-implemented airdrops, as well as adding two new boosters. While this is fine and dandy, and I'm sure everyone is grateful, there are still bugs that are very frustrating. Today I'll be speaking over two of the most common bugs.

The "Lag Back" or "No Jump" glitch:
    I have no clue what to call it, or how it originated, but it's frustrating as all hell. Essentially what this bug does is prevent you from both sprint jumping, and jumping off of high places. This bug decreases mobility, and can even lead to you dieing from getting stuck on a building. Upon jumping of a high area, you will continue to constantly fall, only to return to the top mid-way down, along with about half of your health gone. This glitch causes you to get stuck in a loop of falling and eventually die. I lost full diamond today because of this glitch. The glitch is only resolved after a server reset.

The no Rank Glitch:
    This title says it all, this glitch, simply put, makes you lose your rank! Much like the "Lag back" glitch, this glitch lasts until the server is reset. This glitch revokes both access to a donor's echest, and their access to TP. There is a way around it, however, which involves TPing the exact second you join the server, meaning that somewhere during your connection, you have your rank then lose it.

I posted this thread so that more people would become aware of the glitches, and hopefully we can get them resolved soon.

If you guys would help me gather further proof via videos to support these bugs it would be greatly appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Xion

Xion Well-Known Cheater

Ratings:
    +136
    Discord:
    six ♡#9437
    I figured this out today, you usually get the no rank glitch when you have the sprint glitch. they're both connected and only fixed on reboot.

3. Aboves

Aboves meh

Ratings:
    +351
    That just makes it even worse, haha.

4. KayciLovesZayle

KayciLovesZayle Active Member

Ratings:
    +12
    I thought this was the wrong section

5. Zaid

Zaid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +29
    There's also a glitch where if you're a white name some servers it won't let you into a boat