1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Get this thread to 100 Pages

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Shawn_, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. rmure

rmure Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304
    you're on page 100

2. Fourr_

Fourr_ ex Media Sub-Manager | ex Party Mod | Builder

Ratings:
    +52
    Discord:
    Fourbitten#8090
    WOO PAGE 100 WE DID IT:tada::tada::tada:
    This is my biggest accomplishment in life... will be telling my grand children this story
    Activities such

3. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    After five years, mission accomplished. @Shawn_
    Let us then salute all who the forums lost along the way. All who posted on this thread who have since moved on to better things while we few have been unable to let go. All whose dreams of getting this thread to 100 pages we've carried for them after they've left. All you who have moved on from Brawl, we salute you and honor your memory by finishing the mission. Perhaps now we few can rest a bit easier when we're finally forced to move on from Brawl too. May that day come no time soon.
    [​IMG]
    as pissing

4. Charlie_0014

Charlie_0014 Build & BT Overlord, Party Sub-Overlord

Ratings:
    +310
  5. dasth

dasth Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +21
  6. Fourr_

Ratings:
    +52
    Discord:
    Fourbitten#8090
    And sh**ing

Side note we're almost at 2k posts

#1986 Fourr_, Apr 12, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
  7. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    inside prostitutes.
    >There once was not one who plays brawl while also was looking for a hot, single furry.

>So that one who understands how to be a part of destroying all like a certain virus called ebola.

>It is gay to believe in the military because they don't believe in jumping.
    >Consequently, soldiers had a hard time washing their new iPhone with bleach because of very small jumping muscles.
    >Their iPhones were better off without constant insertion of large sausages into their gaping charging ports.
    >The general loved his six chins and nine Twitter followers, so he hosted mukbangs where he removed sausages from his blind husband's orifices.
    >In conclusion, we might like sausages when there aren't soldiers to invade Twitter feeds.

>When a circus clown starts eating, he becomes ceremonially unclean and begins to convulse violently and excrete ichor.
    >He decided to perform his favorite George Bush fanfic play where he flies jets into massive manmade constructions in the "Big Apple."
    >The performance was not sufficiently realistic because he melted steel in the buildings using your mom.

>Tom's forehead (9" long) is so enormous that it blocks all sunlight, it ruins everything ever, and it shines brightly even in the worst visual conditions.

>Lord Roke watches Tom as he simultaneously hangs 127 ____s [<-----insert your favorite protected group here] from a freeway overpass because he hates ____s. [<-----insert your favorite protected group here]

>Egg rolls are too crunchy to shove down orifices without having to cover them in thick horse milk and slather it on exceedingly liberally.

>Creeper, aw man.

>rmure, mining away, pondered life whilst sitting on a hill.
    >This hill is very squishy because of its excessive amounts of blue color Tide PODS.

>There once was a dude named Romkelolol McFuriluvr.
    >Romkelolol McFuriluvr enjoyed furry things such as furries whilst making good things with furries.
    >They were also doing something bad that involved, in the strangest way, drug dealing.

>The drugs are in my neighbor's basement with randomcitizen1's mom.
    >His mom doesn't know.

>You idiots are so amazing as to continue to spew out amazing amounts of yummy ****, that my mother doesn't love me, but she, instead, only eats disgusting bok choy because she hates your salad dressing from hell.
    >She was just saying a real table lamp with lines of cocaine inside of her lampshade of death.
    >Nevertheless, she was okay with me doing really kinky **** in my bedroom with the dog kennel that contains some bondage implements.

>I am super indignant about the rise of anarchist cats and the way they look like '60s hippies.

>All dogs don't go for women; instead, they prefer men because men appeal more to the rational faculties.

>It took slave labor to begin roasting enough little children with foreheads made of something that's genetically engineered by monkeys to function an advanced purpose of increasing tastiness of bananas.

>Why don't we have fully autonomous ball scratchers when we need them to overthrow the authoritarian ruling class who own itch-inducing Flex Tape Premium Edition?
    >Then we need to ask why ball scratchers were bad to understand the fact that we were not in possession of a ball scratcher.

>Through CBT, Donkey Kong has a throbbing bon headache that caused him to violently slap table lamp(s?) and break my heart into pieces.

>I love it when my stepbro and I win the game of the wacky carnival stand gay sex dart throw.

>Fourr_ is a scoundrel that likes watermelons made out of human waste mixed with cat piss and litter.

>He gets no women because of his smelly basement full of trafficked Kobaltstar posters that depicted the outcome of unspeakable activities such as pissing and sh**ting inside prostitutes.
    Now that we're done here, those of us who want to continue two word stories, let's head on over to the actual two-word stories thread here.

8. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9. AmbitionZ_

AmbitionZ_ Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +507
    wow it actually happened

10. Romkelolol

Romkelolol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +691
    Wasn't here for the moment. Massive L

11. Soundkld

Soundkld b1.mcctf.com

Ratings:
    +36
    Now the goal is to not hit 101

12. rmure

rmure Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304
  13. Fourr_

Ratings:
    +52
    Discord:
    Fourbitten#8090
    Can we lock but pin this so we don't hit 101?

14. Soundkld

Soundkld b1.mcctf.com

Ratings:
    +36
    This is the 15th reply on this page

if we hit 20 its gonna add a page... heh

15. Fourr_

Ratings:
    +52
    Discord:
    Fourbitten#8090
    But 5 more replys = 2k posts

16. Soundkld

Soundkld b1.mcctf.com

Ratings:
    +36
  17. dasth

dasth Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +21
    What did I do?

18. Romkelolol

Romkelolol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +691
    Time to ruin this thread in the name of SCIENCE... And 2k replies.

Whoever below me is gey.

19. Fourr_

Ratings:
    +52
    Discord:
    Fourbitten#8090
    Mom get the camera! I'm the 2000th post!!

20. rmure

rmure Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304
    not for long