1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Add TeamSpeak and Discord [Report a Rule Breaker]

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Vickebyggare, Feb 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Vickebyggare

Vickebyggare Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When reporting a rule breaker you'll have to select a Server. My suggestion is to simply add TeamSpeak/Discord to that section because then it will be easier to report a rule breaker on TeamSpeak/Discord and it will be easier for the staff to locate where the offense was.

2. GetShadowRealmed

GetShadowRealmed What do I put here

Ratings:
    +351
    That's the whole point of other. We rarely ever get ts/discord reports so the need to add this is not really necessary.

3. Vickebyggare

Vickebyggare Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I made an TS report today and I had to select another section because it's requiered. So I understand it would not be near as used as for example: Lobby or Capture The Flag. But when this occurs it could be good to have a section like this, or it can be called something like "Other".

4. Turmac

Turmac Hardcore Games Enthusiast

Ratings:
    +766
    If you really have a report for teamspeak, message a staff member.

5. GreenPeas

GreenPeas The man, the myth, the meme

Ratings:
    +1,054
    I tend to find that with the Teamspeak / Discord only being one server each, there is almost always, at least, one member of staff active on them 24/7 in which case it is much quicker to just message that member of staff than file an official rule breaker report.

If that is not the case or staff are unresponsive at the time then you can resort to reporting the rulebreaking under the "other" section as stated above.

• Like Like x 2