1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Add "Playtime" on leaderboards and fix the warZ leaderboard pls dont ignore

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by DonFruitLoops, Mar 16, 2017.

?

Do you want WarZ on the leaderboard to not duplicate players and also add the "playtime feature"?

This poll will close on Mar 16, 2027 at 1:25 AM.
  1. ya man

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no. :V

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. DonFruitLoops

DonFruitLoops Turn you to a boss

Ratings:
    +19
    Discord:
    wiz157#0013
    It is so annoing when people like revsingMc take like half the leaderboard because it is glitched, and I play a lot along with other people and I along with them really want to find out how long we played so can you kind () staff pls add the playtime feature on brawl.com/stats/warz and take your time to fix it as well, thank you! (Dont put into other = =)

2. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
    There are playtime leaderboards for some gamemodes already, but I'm not sure if it can track past playtime if it is only now implemented.

3. DonFruitLoops

DonFruitLoops Turn you to a boss

Ratings:
    +19
    Discord:
    wiz157#0013
    Ur did for minecraft party so it will probably be the same thing on here if the community decides to want it done