1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Glass Doom and Ban Hammer Issues

Discussion in 'KitBrawl' started by KiwiDwarf, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. KiwiDwarf

KiwiDwarf Active Member

Ratings:
    +31
    Hello, I would like to state some bugs/glitches in kitPVP that might wanna check out just for safety measures for this server. firstly I would like to state these problems are minor they are an easy fix like a bruised leg as it easy heals and fix's itself. So First up is the glass door glitch, this problem hasn't been fixed as I stated that this was a big problem which needs to be looked at by a DEV, I keep fazing thou these 2 glass blocks everytime I PVP someone it gets really annoying and irritating me at this point in time. The second issue I have is the BANHAMMER it's banning people that are close to the hacker or players that are getting banished, I have been caught one this experience because I was PvP the hacker (using kill aura) and I got a ban for 12 hours with no approval I did nothing wrong. the Banhammer needs to be done annually because players that are playing fairly are getting the ban for no reason, One good example is Abby00 he got ban from standing next to a player and he is ban for life. So I hope you take my issues and fix them please take this into consideration. Many thanks, brawlers!

Kiwidwarf
    23/04/17

2. GetShadowRealmed

GetShadowRealmed What do I put here

Ratings:
    +351
    What to glass blocks? Can you possibly get proof?
    The banhammer doesn't ban players right next to it. The players who have looked like they were either triggered the autoban also or were banned by a mod. In Abboo's case, being banned for life is the result of a mod.