1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Idea Minecraft Party - Games

Discussion in 'MinecraftParty Deluxe' started by KiwiDwarf, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. KiwiDwarf

KiwiDwarf Active Member

Ratings:
    +31
    Hello, fellow Brawlers, i am back with some more comments and suggestions for more popularity for Brawl.com. As a result, Minecraft Party players have been decreasing as a result of needing more creative MInecraftParty games that will be interactive and fun for all Minecraft Party players like myself I sometimes get bored of playing the same games over and over again like I am in a loop. I think Minecraft Party games needs more verity in the game choices, right now it's just average like there is no sparkle, Secret, magic or light it up. The only way now is from up.

KiwiDwarf
    27/04/17

2. featherpaw

featherpaw Your friendly neighborhood kitten! :3

Ratings:
    +1,424
    It warms my heart to see you so excited for party. Thank you for your dedication to it. I'm sure party will raise from the ashes better than before. Hang in there!

3. Diversities

Diversities Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    Yeah, the maps tend to get a bit repetitive after awhile. This, however, happens with all game modes and servers; no way to change it besides adding new maps constantly.I'm sure Party will be gaining new maps soon enough, hopefully attracting more players.