1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Little Kit Brawl Map Glitch

Discussion in 'KitBrawl' started by JayOG, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Squidward

Squidward BEST WARZ SMOD NO KAPPA (ง'̀-'́)ง

Ratings:
    +405
    Discord:
    Jay#3599
    Kit Brawl Map Glitch
    So, I have recently came to an issue with this map. I have randomly walked to mid, and find naked players with no armor. In my head, I'm like "YOOO Free kill!" but when it comes down to it, they are a player glitched in spawn prot. This video explains what I'm talking about. (Recorded it myself)

Maybe a quick fix is to remove the sponges, but this can be classified as an exploit. Someday, someone will end up getting banned for "God Mode," because you aren't able to hit them. Let's avoid that by fixing this tiny problem!
    @Trogy

A MORE DETAILED EXPLANATION: You aren't given your kit without landing on the floor, a.k.a the grass. Since you never touch the grass, you are stuck like you are in spawn. You can roam anywhere as long as you aren't touching the floor. Taking the sponge, and landing in the tower will act as if you have yet to touch the floor, and you are stuck in spawn mode.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ofq

ofq Member

Ratings:
    +13
    Yeah, this has happened to me too but instead of removing sponge another easy fix would be adding those invisible barrier blocks around the top of the towers. -Ofq :smile:

3. GetShadowRealmed

GetShadowRealmed What do I put here

Ratings:
    +351
    Why is your render at like 5 >.<
    Also I like ofq's idea better than removing the sponges completely.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. SillyPickles

SillyPickles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    i no longer feel special ):

5. Squidward

Squidward BEST WARZ SMOD NO KAPPA (ง'̀-'́)ง

Ratings:
    +405
    Discord:
    Jay#3599
    It was messing up when I had it on a larger render distance, blocks turned into other blocks :frowning:

6. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +876
    I believe it's because the code makes it so you get your kit and lose PvP protection once you go below a certain y, the sponge can take you to a place without going below that y and therefore you don't get your kit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Abdul_Jafar

Abdul_Jafar Member

Ratings:
    +2
  8. RVNG_SLAYER

RVNG_SLAYER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59
    They had that on the past version of the map and I was still able to get into that spot. I would say put a wall of barrier blocks just before the towers so you cant go past the towers when using the sponges

9. ofq

ofq Member

Ratings:
    +13
    Yeah that would work too.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...