1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

No damage glitch.

Discussion in 'KitBrawl' started by jojoSkiller_YT, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. jojoSkiller_YT

Ratings:
    +8
    Hello, in my recent occurrence on kit brawl. I've seen many people use this glitch to which they still have the lobby menu before entering kit brawl arena. As a result they take absolutely not hits. This glitch is done by jumping from the sponge onto the bridge. I believe it should be dealt with immidently. If you need any more information on this glitch, please let me know.

2. Speedcell

Speedcell Ex-Raid Mod | Team Vanta

Ratings:
    +315
    Discord:
    Speedcell#8433
    "Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them."

3. GetShadowRealmed

GetShadowRealmed What do I put here

Ratings:
    +351
    Not too big of a deal. It's not very big. You can't do damage to them, they can't do any damage to you.
    We've been aware of this for a long time now and didn't really find it necessary to make any attempt to change it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Trogy

Trogy Huncho

Ratings:
    +603
    As GetShadowRealmed said, this glitch is mostly harmless, as the player that uses the glitch can neither attack or be attacked.
    That being said however, I will attempt to make more changes to the map using barrier blocks to prevent any future glitching.

5. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    This isn't a major exploit - this bug does nothing more than making KitPvP look unpolished.

6. Speedcell

Speedcell Ex-Raid Mod | Team Vanta

Ratings:
    +315
    Discord:
    Speedcell#8433
    Well, he didn't say other players weren't able to hit him. I assumed that because there was a major glitch like that on SPvP a year ago.