1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

FPS problem.

Discussion in 'General Guides' started by jojoSkiller_YT, May 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. jojoSkiller_YT

Ratings:
    +8
    Hello, I've recently found about five to seven people in game on the brawl community complaining about their fps. Most of the time the complaint is about the fps being stuck at sixty. So i'm going to give you two solutions.

1) Go to your settings, then go to video settings. And to the right hand corner, below render is max frame rate.
    If it says vsync then it means it will be stuck on 60. If so simply turn it all the way to the right until it says unlimited.

2) This means either two things if number one did not solve the problem, either one. It might just be your PC which is the case for very little people. If so then try upgrading your PC or installing optifine. If this is not the case and you do have a nice computer and your settings frame rate says unlimited. Then this means it might be your monitor. It is possible that your monitor is stuck on sixty fps only. Which I am sorry to inform you that I have no clue how to fix this.

If you do not have a powerful PC, again I would look into installing optifine. Which if you are currently unaware of how to do. There are tutorial videos online. I will not link one because personally I do not trust the people I have seen. Thank you for taking your time to read this, and hopefully I was able to help.

2. CheeseBill

CheeseBill Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73
    60 fps?!??! I can hardly get 20 on lowest settings! Not even kidding :frowning:

3. jojoSkiller_YT

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm so sorry xD. Try using optifine. It should increase your frames per second dramatically.

4. CheeseBill

CheeseBill Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73
    Naw didn't help lol
    + I don't get why people want more then 60 fps since you don't even see the difference.
    Ty for trying to help though :stuck_out_tongue:

5. KiwiDwarf

KiwiDwarf Active Member

Ratings:
    +31
    I get a contrast 60-70 FPS, but I do agree