1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted Pyrotheum's Build Team Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Champloo, May 30, 2017.

?

Should Pyrotheum be a builder?

1. Yes +1

85.3%
  2. No -1

14.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the admins permission to apply again.

Minecraft Username
    - Pyrotheum
    Timezone - GMT+1

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - I have years of experience with the World Edit plugin. I first started using the plugin on my own server back in 2012. From that moment I learned more and more about the plugin. Now I use W/E daily on my projects.

Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - I know the basics of VoxelSniper, I started using it in 2015, but haven't used it a lot. I know how to make decent looking terrain with it.

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) - I'm a very active member of this server, so I would be a very active member of the Build Team as well. Last time I was on the Build Team I wasn't that active because I wasn't always motivated. But now I'm a very motivated builder, as you can see by my projects on the Build Showcase sub-forum, and map submissions for several gamemodes.

Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - I really like building, and I really like Brawl. Back when I was in the build team I really enjoyed working on maps for gamemodes that I play myself. Building for a server where I spend several hours a day is someone I really enjoy.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - Probably structures, that's what I mostly focus on when I'm building. I'm quite into architecture. I enjoy the planning of big builds and actually making cities and such.

What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - That would be custom trees, I'm decent at smaller to medium trees, but I'm not great at building big trees.

List any previous experience you have with building - Wynncraft, Team WOA, Brawl Build Team, and several smaller teams for independend servers.

Pictures: (Include as many pictures of your builds as you can. If you do not include pictures, your application will be automatically denied. When possible, include proof that the builds are your own.)
    Click to view imgur album!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    https://www.brawl.com/threads/66694/
    [​IMG]

#1 Champloo, May 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2017
  2. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    We'd be doing ourselves a disservice to deny you again - you've had plenty of time to show how much you've changed. You have an absolutely huge range of builds, your strength is something which will be incredibly useful to the build team, and you've been on amazing ones in the past such as Wynncraft's. Another easy +1, you got dis :stuck_out_tongue:

3. Sn4x5

Sn4x5 Ex WarZ Mod

Ratings:
    +538
    +1. You are a great and talented Builder and I'd love to see you building again. I believe that you learned out of your past mistake and that you won't do it again.
    Good luck!

4. Mr_BlueSheep

Mr_BlueSheep [Professional Sheep since 2012]

Ratings:
    +56
    +1, I think this is gonna get denied with the same reason as the last, but still. You're a great builder, you are mature and nice and I hope you get accepted!
    Good luck!

5. NickManEA

NickManEA Build JMOD

Ratings:
    +717
    Discord:
    NickManEA#1421
    Whatever I said on your previous applications applies here too.

6. CheeseBill

CheeseBill Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73
    +1 I don't see any reasons for you not to be accepted. You're active, and have really nice builds. And almost always friendly and mature.

7. Mr_BlueSheep

Mr_BlueSheep [Professional Sheep since 2012]

Ratings:
    +56
    All you guys miss the "Good luck!"

8. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
    You're an amazing builder, you're mature, you've shown that you can be repentant, you're active.
    Big, massive +1!

#8 xGhale, May 30, 2017
    Last edited: May 30, 2017
  9. pandanielxd

pandanielxd its panda daniel

Ratings:
    +893
    -1, You applied 10 days ago and you got denied.

10. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
    If he has the permission of the administrators to re-apply, why shouldn't he?
    Also, that honestly isn't a -1 reason. You can't just give someone a negative "rating" because he was not accepted the last time that he applied.

11. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0

12. pandanielxd

pandanielxd its panda daniel

Ratings:
    +893
    Noone ever stated you didn't. It just seems as if you're just spamming applications with almost nothing new.

13. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    It's not meant to be something new. I first got denied because they couldn't trust me, but now they can. So why should I change anything about my app if it's not needed?

Thanks all

14. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +876
    Your builds are good however I do think they are a bit overdetailed and the colours are a bit boring (the wall thing especially). +1 though

15. RockTomb

RockTomb Ex Legacy Manager + SMOD

Ratings:
    +650
    +1
    Don't let me down pyro, been supporting you for builder for a while and I think this is the one. One of the best builders I know, shown of your capabilities before. Best of luck.

16. EmperorTrump45

EmperorTrump45 Dank Memer

Ratings:
    +2,157
  17. featherpaw

featherpaw Your friendly neighborhood kitten! :3

Ratings:
    +1,424
    +1 please let this be the last time. I'm getting tired of commenting on each one. XD also, thank the brawl gods you're being given a chance finally.

18. DreadfulDNA

DreadfulDNA Well Known Member

Ratings:
    +136
    Easy +1. I did not know you before hand to this so called "change' as everyone calls it, but I can surely say that you are mature, and very active. I've seen you online numerous times, and you are polite, and helpful. I also really like the majority of your builds.

19. charlottethegirl

charlottethegirl Ex- Party JMOD

Ratings:
    +540
    Since your job as a builder is to build things for the community, and the community is trusting you to do that job, than I see no reason for you to be denied to be honest.
    +1

20. Doges

Doges Ex-Mod, Ex-Builder

Ratings:
    +338
    I don't think this is up to really anyone except admins. You can build, but make sure you have all your disagreements resolved.