1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Bug Can't buy extra items on Party game

Discussion in 'Archive' started by KreeksCRAY_ex_gf, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. KreeksCRAY_ex_gf

KreeksCRAY_ex_gf New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So whenever I die and it shows the gold ingot where you can buy perks or boosts I have enough coins for some of them but then I would click it and won't get the item. This is making me very confused because it used to be fine. Any help?

2. RyGuy

RyGuy developer man

Ratings:
    +1,067
    This is infact a known bug being worked on by our developers. However, thanks for the report! :smile:

3. featherpaw

featherpaw Your friendly neighborhood kitten! :3

Ratings:
    +1,424
    XD I have a tendency to accidently crash the server, so to avoid that the shop was disabled. Oh, and welcome to the forums! ^-^ we should move this to the party bug section though. For more information, please refer to this thread, as well as this thread.