1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted Lekosa1's Build Team Application #2

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Lekosa1, Jun 11, 2017.

?

Lekosa1 for Builder

1. +1

33 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. +0

4 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. -1

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. NickManEA

NickManEA Build JMOD

Ratings:
    +717
    Discord:
    NickManEA#1421
    I know. It just doesn't seem formal to me. Afterall, that's only an opinion of mine.

2. Lekosa1

Lekosa1 mineman

Ratings:
    +1,677
    Thanks for +1
    Thanks for the feedback. :smile: I actually asked Rhoske before my old application if he could give me a list of styles I should build for the app. He responded by saying he's more interested in big builds than those kinds of things. So I only decided to do a suburban, modern and rustic house, and a ruined structure. You can see them in one of the last screenshots in the first album. Also, my first album included a few suburban houses; the last screenshots's house and surroundings took me about 20mins.

I'll build those structures you suggested and add them here, as they're no problemo for me. Time might be an issue, though because I'm traveling all of today in a car. Tomorrow I most likely have time.

Oh and also for what GoToBed and you said about the mansion I wasn't too happy how it came out too. I actually said it somewhere in the thread.

P.S. The works I listed were only the official projects I've done. WarZ stuff and KitBrawl as the main ones. By them I wanted to show that I've already worked for Brawl officially.
    Thanks m8.

#22 Lekosa1, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  3. Sn4x5

Sn4x5 Ex WarZ Mod

Ratings:
    +538
    +1, really talented builder and a nice person overall.

Good luck!

4. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +876
    Well I am probably the guy who gives the harshest feedback on build team applications. Like Xel said, I rarely give straight +1s as I believe everyone can improve.

5. Doges

Doges Ex-Mod, Ex-Builder

Ratings:
    +338
    While there are some deficiencies in your builds (as previously pointed out), your willingness to learn and improve means that you would do fine as a builder. +1

6. Lekosa1

Lekosa1 mineman

Ratings:
    +1,677
    Thanks guys.

7. RockTomb

RockTomb Ex Legacy Manager + SMOD

Ratings:
    +650
    +1
    I think this is the one leko, great builds, mature, and would fit into the build team perfectly. Best of luck.

8. Jaemzs

Jaemzs Ex-Build Team Member

Ratings:
    +170
    Discord:
    Jaemzs#5643
    Builds could have been better but hey, you're dedicated and that's a huge part in building here. +0.5

9. 19kss

19kss 18kss

Ratings:
    +736
    im still the only person to vote -1 in the poll
    i am special

10. RyGuy

RyGuy developer man

Ratings:
    +1,067
    Builds are pretty good, however I have many doubts of maturity. +0

11. Ceyll

Ceyll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +471
    Leko, I think you're ready?? You're almost there you have some great styles but the mansion didn't go out that well on the detailing stage, you're decently matured. I don't see why people see maturity in this it's to see if you're a good builder, that is what I see. overall 0.5

12. Freedom_35

Freedom_35 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +440
    Hey @Lekosa1! +1 from me. Good luck!
    Also: (a little off-topic sorry) will you maybe be willing to lend out a spawnbox? I mean, I've been giving map making a go, and I was wondering if I was allowed to 'borrow' one or two spawnboxes from you. Sorry if this is off-topic.
    Anyways back on topic, good duck/luck with the build team!

13. Lekosa1

Lekosa1 mineman

Ratings:
    +1,677
    Thank you for the replies.
    Thanks for the +1. Yeah, I can lend my boxes. I can also make you a custom one if you want to.

14. Freedom_35

Freedom_35 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +440

15. taco_man97

taco_man97 Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
    +1 Good luck Leko

16. Lekosa1

Lekosa1 mineman

Ratings:
    +1,677
    Thanks.

~

@Xelasi I haven't had much time to build so I've had time just for the wild west one. Surprisingly the hardest part of the building was to build so low standard buildings, as my standards are way higher than the buildings I had to copy the style of. :V

17. Xelasi

Xelasi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +944
    That's a harder part of following styles, it's matching the consistency of something that isn't your own. I'd say just keep at it when you have time.

And I don't think it's as much of a "lower standard" as it is just difficult to build on a player-sized-scale and make it look good. It's easier to make something with 10-block-high doorways look impressive than it is to make things with two-block-high doorways. It does take some creativity to make that space actually look like something.

I like what you've done so far, though. c:

Edit: the interiors of the apartments in the city building are kind of trash, so feel free to do a better job there. Lmao. Interiors are really time-consuming xddd all three style examples were made by various people.

#37 Xelasi, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  18. Lekosa1

Lekosa1 mineman

Ratings:
    +1,677
    Oh now I get it. :stuck_out_tongue: By lower standard I didn't mean the size of the build. I meant the quality. The truth is that I did build the suburban house, but the original building's style was so damn ugly and the building was so ugly too, that I deleted the house I made.

19. Fista

Fista War MOD / https://bit.ly/3ffu9pJ

Ratings:
    +261
    Discord:
    Mick#3343
    +1 Very nice builds in my opinion. Good luck Leko ^^

20. AnonymousGalaxy

AnonymousGalaxy Raid Manager | Manager of Managing | Legacy

Ratings:
    +344
    Great person all around, nice builds, looks like you're always trying to improve and learn. +1, Best of Luck.