1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Raid Tracking Guide [Tracking Step by Step]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Speedcell, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Speedcell

Speedcell Ex-Raid Mod | Team Vanta

Ratings:
    +315
    Discord:
    Speedcell#8433
    Hello guys,

Here is the second part of my tracking series. In this video, I'll be covering tracking step by step.

Official Guide Made by 0racle : https://www.brawl.com/threads/49801/

Special Guests:

@AmbitionZ_
    @K2T

UPDATE: Due to father's day and exams this week I have not been able to upload the past 2 weeks. However, after this week's exams, I promise I'll upload the 26th.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mod Honor Mod Honor x 1
    #1 Speedcell, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  2. AnonymousGalaxy

AnonymousGalaxy Raid Manager | Manager of Managing | Legacy

Ratings:
    +344
    Nice guide as always, I'll be adding this one and the last one to the Tracking Wiki. Thanks for doing this!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +876
    Is there any chance you can show us a different style of tracker that isn't a normal one, I've seen thicker ones before but I don't know how they work (do they make it quicker or something)? Good tutorial though.

4. AnonymousGalaxy

AnonymousGalaxy Raid Manager | Manager of Managing | Legacy

Ratings:
    +344
    If you're referring to stacked tracking then it's not that much harder. It's basically a lot of trackers next to each other but you make the trackers track a smaller area as you go down. So it is much quicker. So the first one would track the most, the next one would track less in each direction, then so on until you get a small 500 blocks in each direction of your tracker or so. This helps narrow down a person by a lot just by stepping onto the next tracker and doing /track instead of having to narrow on the first tracker. It's hard to explain but there's another explanation on the wiki and there are plenty of videos on YouTube that explain it better than I can.

5. Speedcell

Speedcell Ex-Raid Mod | Team Vanta

Ratings:
    +315
    Discord:
    Speedcell#8433
    Don't worry, I'll be also covering different type of trackers (stacked/layered/temp) in the next weeks.

6. jaccman

jaccman Member

Ratings:
    +2
    what is that resource pack dog