1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Mc-WarZ Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by taco_man97, Jun 13, 2017.

?

Did the Guide help you?

1. Yes it Helped

57.1%
  2. its alright I would of added something else

14.3%
  3. No it didn't sorry

28.6%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. taco_man97

taco_man97 Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
    Hi This Thread is for the new players that have just join WarZ or players that just wants to know a bit more.
    my goal here is to help as many people as I can to join WarZ and have a Chance to get good loot and to just know how to play.

First I will start with The Maps
    There are 2 different maps the WarZ community calls them New map and Old map the new map is on the servers 1.mc-warz.com and 2.mc-warz.com the old maps are on the servers 4.mc-warz.com and 5.mc-warz.com
    In my opinion the new map is easier to play since you don't have to travel that far to get loot mattering on where you spawned but there is a lot more players on the new map usually and the old map is a bit harder since you have to run pretty far to get to the good loot Zone 6 and some people don't know the coordinates which i will show you most of the coordinates needed to get use to both of the maps.
    Whats Zone 6 you ask? Well lets start from the beginning there are 6 Zones, Zone 1 through to Zone 6 the higher the Zone the better the loot and some items only spawn in certain Zones I will show you now both the new and old map.
    Oldmap.png
    on the old map i have shown you the a few spots and I will give the coordinates to all of these
    Nether : X 115 Z -1213 Zone 6
    Snow : X 967 Z -1022 Zone 6
    East Airfield : X 1248 Z -66 Zone 5
    Elektro : X 425 Z -543 Zone 4
    Indust/Quarry : X 501 Z -223 Zone 3
    Prison : X 105 Z 1166 Zone 4

Thats the coordinates to all of the places I've shown on the Old map.

Now New Map. Newmap.png
    Nether : X 940 -950 Zone 6
    Indust : X -30 Z -1008 Zone 6
    Snow : -800 -800 Zone 6
    Militia Camp : X 400 Z -850 Zone 6
    Army : X -880 Z -55 Zone 6
    Nether Enderchest : X 1000 Z -1281
    Indust Enderchest : X -205 Z -1371
    Castle : X -400 Z -1203
    Big Snow : X -800 Z -1104 Is not Zone 6 I'm sorry that it shows that on the map.
    Power Plant : X 225 Z -107 Zone 5
    Big City : X 0 Z 257 Zone 4
    Gas : X -727 Z 207 Zone 4
    Manor : X 0 Z 385 Zone 5

Basics of WarZ

Thirsty :
    While travelling the world of WarZ you will need to drink something otherwise you will die you can drink Pepsi or Water bottles how to know when you're thirsty your XP bar will start to go Down and when it has none of the XP bar filled you will get a message Your Thirsty you need a Drink Quick and after a while you will start to lose hearts so stay hydrated.

Food : Like Water food is necessary to survive what food does in WarZ is it heals you when you lose hearts and it feeds your hunger there is a few different types of foods in WarZ and ill name them off here The Basic Canned Beans, Canned Pasta And Canned Fish, canned pasta is probably the favorite out of the three.

Chest : Chest are where you find loot like I said above there are different Zones the higher the Zone the better the loot.
    Every 5 minutes the chest refill with loot on your XP bar there is the actual levels they count down from 300 every time it hits 0 it resets so that way you can get an infinite amount of loot if you play for long enough.
    There is two types of chest single and double in a single chest only 2 Loot spawn in it and double chest 4 loot spawns in it the only way to get more loot in it is to buy a booster with real life money but ill talk about all that stuff in a bit.

Donor : what can you get for WarZ in the shop?
    For WarZ there is a few things you can get boosters, tags or Ranks ill go over each one and what they are like.

Boosters : There is 4 boosters TPA Access Enderchest Access Double loot and Rare loot
    TPA access gives everyone on the server who doesn't have a rank TPA for a certain amount of time.
    EnderChest access gives everyone the server who doesn't have a rank the ability to use the many enderchests around the map for a certain amount of time.
    Double loot gives everyone on WarZ double loot for a certain amount of time remember how I said you can only get 2 loot from a single chest and 4 from a double well with a double loot booster they get doubled so 4 from a single and 8 from a double.
    Rare Loot gives everyone on WarZ Rare loot for a certain amount of time so now you can get even better loot this does not change your Zone all it does is give you a higher % to get better loot so say your in a Zone 6 you have a Higher chance of finding Diamond Armour or a Barrette.

Tags : tags are kind of new there is quite a lot hem they don't have a use except to make your name look cool with a nice Tag next to it.

Ranks : There is 3 Ranks VIP, MVP And ELITE on WarZ this what they get

VIP gets leather chest and helm when they spawn and the Tier 1 Pistol and they get get to Tpa to someone every 4 minutes and they have enderchest access.

MVP gets full leather and the Tier 2 Pistol and they get to Tpa to someone every 2 minutes and they have enderchest access.

ELITE gets full leather and the Tier 3 Pistol and they get to Tpa to someone every Minute and they also have
    enderchest access.

Armoury : Whats in the Armoury? Armour, Guns and Ammo
    There is 3 Types of Armour in WarZ Leather, Iron and the very Best Diamond, Diamond Armour can only be found in Zone 6 Areas

There is Lots of guns in WarZ Ill start with category

Pistols :
    Tier 1 Pistol - Five Seven
    Tier 2 Pistol - M1911
    Tier 3 Pistol - Magnum
    Tier 4 Pistol - Deagle

Shotguns :
    Tier 1 Shotgun - M590
    Tier 2 Shotgun - AA12
    Tier 3 Shotgun - m10
    Tier 4 Shotgun - Spas

Snipers :
    Tier 1 Sniper - Dragunov
    Tier 2 Sniper - M40a3 but most people call it the AWP
    Tier 3 Sniper - MSR
    Tier 4 Sniper - Barrette 50 cal

Auto Guns :
    Tier 1 Auto - Famas
    Tier 2 Auto - M164A
    Tier 3 Auto - M4A1
    Tier 4 Auto - Ak47

SMGS :
    Tier 1 SMG - Mp5
    Tier 2 SMG - Uzi
    Tier 3 SMG - UMP45
    Tier 4 SMG p90

Ammo there is 4 different ammo Auto Ammo, Pistol ammo, Sniper ammo and shotgun ammo.

Misc : First up is medical supplies
    Bones - if you fall and break your leg you get slowness and these fix that.
    paper - if you get shot by another player or hit by a zombie you have a chance of bleeding and paper fixes this.
    Bloodbags - you can use blood bags on other players to heal them this also puts your humanity in the positive.
    Infection cure - Sometimes when you get hit by a zombie you get infected and you start losing hunger and this fixes it.
    Now there is Golden apples and Mountain dew
    Golden Apples - make you invincible for 5 seconds
    Mountain Dew - this fills your hunger health and water to full.
    Shears - They cut Barbed wire
    Barbed wire - Slows players damages them blocks shots.
    ladders - you can climb up building with them.

Fighting : You will see a lot of other players on your journey and not all will be nice some will be bandits
    and when you get confronted by a Bandit you have a choice of running away and logging which if it is a lot more players then you or a hacker or just someone a lot better then you but if you think you can fight someone these are the Main Things you need

Aim : Always aim for the head if you get hit in The head and your full Iron you could get One Shot so try and one shot them before they one shot you.

Combo : Most players on WarZ Combo this is where you use a few guns for example a lot of players use Barrette spas m10 in that order because it kills players pretty fast some use m16 barrette and you can make your own special one.

Camping : Camping is well when you hide in a building or around a corner and wait for them sometimes you need to camp the best place to camp is usually where you cant get shot at easily and a ladder make it as hard as you can for the rusher.

Rushing : Rushing is basically the opposite of camping you rush the player who is camping you have to be very careful while doing this if you have a Golden apple in your inventory you can eat that just before you rush and then go up as quick as you can and kill them.

Thank You for reading this guide i hope it helped.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1 taco_man97, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  2. BeastyBoo

BeastyBoo Insert custom title here

Ratings:
    +21
    Thanks! I'll use this next time I play warz :wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. minemuke

minemuke Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59
    Good Guide! When I play ill be sure to read up on this!

• Like Like x 1
  4. taco_man97

taco_man97 Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
    Thanks

5. Shawn10102

Shawn10102 Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Taco, I have played WarZ for a very long time, I'm 100% sure that big snow is not a zone 6.

or have they changed it since last month??
    -if they did, I apologize for it.

6. BeastyBoo

BeastyBoo Insert custom title here

Ratings:
    +21
    No, you see. When god made warz, there was a few secrets hidden inside of the map. At current state big snow is indeed a zone 5, however if all hackers vanishes from warz then and only then would big snow automaticly become a zone 6.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. taco_man97

taco_man97 Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
    I said "Big snow is zone 5 I'm sorry it said zone 6 on the Map" at the coordinates part

8. Sixtale

Sixtale Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Pretty good for beginners

9. taco_man97

taco_man97 Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
    Well it is for beginners xD

10. jango_bob

jango_bob ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼

Ratings:
    +15
    you might want to call AWP M40A3 instead because if new players read this there gonna be like AWP doesn't exist man :/
    hope this helps!

11. taco_man97

taco_man97 Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
    Ok Thanks

12. jango_bob

Ratings:
    +15
    your welcome

13. iHosting

iHosting Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Nice guide, I will make sure to use it next time when I'm stuck!

14. jango_bob

Ratings:
    +15
    Big Snow is zone 5

@Mojang has a detailed map
    check out his post down below!
    https://www.brawl.com/threads/16487/

• Like Like x 1
  15. Overkilll_

Overkilll_ Phantom Mc-Warz Mod

Ratings:
    +42
    I think you forgot to talk about teaming...

16. taco_man97

taco_man97 Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
    This Guide was just for the very basics how to get started.

17. Overkilll_

Overkilll_ Phantom Mc-Warz Mod

Ratings:
    +42
    Fair point, but personally I would prioritize finding a team over learning how to combo. Either way, excellent guide!

18. taco_man97

taco_man97 Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...