1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

How to keep your cool- KitBrawl.

Discussion in 'General Guides' started by jojoSkiller_YT, Jun 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. jojoSkiller_YT

Ratings:
    +8
    So, if you know me in game, then you know i'm very calm now. I use to be the biggest hothead ever and my mouth would get me places you don't want to be! So, not only will this improve your social skills. But it will improve your character. And this could be helpful when applying for staff, as you want to set a good example that you can handle a situation calmly. This will also make others like you, because everyone loves the guy who is all chill and not saying one bad word.

Okay so lets start with some situations, you are on kitbrawl and someone says something that flames you up! Maybe they are saying that you cheated and they have it recorded. Instead of laughing and saying ha, good luck with that. Prove you are calm and be informative and helpful, say you can do /report or post the evidence at brawl.com/report/ See what happened there? You did not start an argument. You did not inflame the situation. This is especially hard for me as I am a huge hothead, but trust me when I say others appreciate it.

The next problem, is it could be you starting the argument. Say you just got killed in kitbrawl, your first reaction is to probably say you recorded them or call cheats. Do not do this. It will simply start a fight and lead to people feeling what you have to say is not important, but just hacusations and complaints. It may be super hard, but others appreciate it and care. So bite your tongue and say good fight. If you do believe they are using blacklisted modifications. Then you do not have to say a word about it at all. If you do the hacker will most likely leave or stay seeing that they are getting to your anger. So do not say a word but silently do /report or get out your recorder and report it.

Okay not say for instance someone else is complaining about someone cheating or is being so rude in chat. Do not provoke them or stir the argument by adding gas to the fire. Simply tell them if they could be kinder or please do not talk in that manner. No matter what they say, remember that the people seeing what you type back will most likely be on your side as your are calm, collective, and encouraging.

The next step will be the hardest because it truly plays your emotions. Ganging by someones friend or it could be another user who does not understand the situation but is accusing or saying something mean about you or a friend. This is most difficult because it feels like everyone is ganging on you, it feels like your the one who is wrong. But listen, do not say anything bad or attempt to show others that your above him. Lower yourself to his/her level and show them understanding. Be calm and collective and understand that your not trying to inflame the situation but to make it better!

And finally, lets say that you get someone on the game. And they say you cleaned me up or I had two soups. Your "ez" they'll say, or L. But simply apologize you made them feel that way. And you'll try to have a fair fight with them. If they continue to act this way even after playing fair, it usally means they have had a bad day or something and have finally won xD. So it's okay we all get like that! Simply say, you're amazing. Or say darn it. As long as it's not directed hate towards the player. Simply brush them off! But at the same time show that you care about them even though they act that way.

Okay, I hope I was able to help. These are some of the things that I struggled with as before. But once you practice this it comes naturally and you want to be like this! And staff really does appreciate it. Have a nice day!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1 jojoSkiller_YT, Jun 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  2. GetShadowRealmed

GetShadowRealmed What do I put here

Ratings:
    +351
    Unless you're one of those guys who think swearing and trash talking other players makes you all cool and badass and in reality makes you look like a complete idiot.

On another note, I just get off. If you're not, no damage can be done. I mean unless someone is staring at you through the window or something :S
    But then again, that's just for when you get super angry. I have to remember that players don't have the same ability as I do and things such as hackers are a much bigger problem

Or it's back to them thinking they are all cool because they killed you. Sometimes it's used as a way to disrespect another player into thinking they are bad at the game. Sometimes they are and I can see where they might become upset about it. However it's important to realize that gamemodes such as kit are pvp based and things such as "ez" and "L" just sort of come with it even though it's honestly kind of irritating.

3. Trogy

Trogy Huncho

Ratings:
    +603
    Nice thread! Definitely agree with you, Kit can be a pretty frustrating place sometimes, but it's good to see that you've found ways in which you can cope with that. Would be nice if more people saw this thread.

4. jojoSkiller_YT

Ratings:
    +8
    I completely agree, I should have put a tiny bit more effort into realizing that. I find it very hard to stand those kind of people though.

Thanks Trogy! It means a lot to me to have your opinion.

5. MattM1PVP

MattM1PVP Ex-HG Staff Member

Ratings:
    +705
    Personally these methods are the best for me:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. ekali

ekali Bannēd for DoX

Ratings:
    +345
    @Lord_Roke MEME POST ALERT! Please remove this Roke it clusters the forums!! Memes aren't allowed!

7. lifelong

lifelong Member

Ratings:
    +22
    "SWEARING AND CALLING OTHERS RACIAL SLURS IN MINECRAFT MAKES ME COOL, RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? #GANGGANG"

8. Alylox

Alylox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +134
    I agree with yah

Calm yourself down boi, no need to yell.

NOT THE MEMESSSSS

9. lifelong

lifelong Member

Ratings:
    +22
    fite me irl ill w-tap u e-z

10. Alylox

Alylox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +134
    Is w taping irl even possible??

• Winner Winner x 1