1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Ooops

Discussion in 'KitBrawl' started by Carnotauros, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Carnotauros

Carnotauros Raid & Events Manager

Ratings:
    +595
    Discord:
    Leon#9397
    So basically me and uranium were screwing around with cosmetics, and the gadgets are broken asf lmao
    [​IMG]
    The fiirewalker gadget burned down spawn and I can pick up the mob drops I get from the mob gun gadget.

Update: The fireball gadget destroyed the entire spawn, it wasn't our intention to destroy it. Sorry.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. GetShadowRealmed

GetShadowRealmed What do I put here

Ratings:
    +351
    Yup. We've already started discussing this. I've managed to burn down kit also. Multiple times

3. Carnotauros

Carnotauros Raid & Events Manager

Ratings:
    +595
    Discord:
    Leon#9397
    Glad I'm not the only one. To fix the firewalker gadget just update the gamerule DoFireTick (/gamerule DoFireTick false) and for the fireball, (idk if this works yet) DoMobGriefing (/gamerule DoModGriefing false).

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...