1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Photography via MC

Discussion in 'Photos' started by NickManEA, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. LoliHin

LoliHin Active Member

Ratings:
    +49
    Cool idea my m8, I really like it..

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. NickManEA

NickManEA Build JMOD

Ratings:
    +717
    Discord:
    NickManEA#1421
    Thank you :smile:

UPDATE:
    Click to view imgur album!

It's been a long time since I had last posted on the thread, and as to keep this thread alive, I have prepared something special for you, by someone special.

A 50:1 gigantic, incredibly glorious, Koenigsegg Agera RS1! All made by the one and only @Theo92160_, our amazing and talented Builder, who also happens to be known for his 1:1 replica of "Le musée du Louvre" and for winning a Builder Of The Month in the past.

This time, we get to see the replica of a more powerful version of the current, record-setting, fastest production car in the world, with a maximum speed of 447.2 km/h (277.9 mph) and it produces 1 Megawatt of Power, making it a "megacar".

Aside from the facts about the car in the real world, Theo has been spending 2 months building this car, doing changes, fixing things and I have been there along him reminding him of small details that I always notice
    (perfectionist intensifies). He has finished recently and has made an open-top version too which sadly I didn't take pictures of. Due to being a car-guy it has been great watching him building it and it was fun!

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the album and also make sure to give Theo a huge pat on the back, because he deserves it so much!

MAP ID: 404474 (Original, with top)
    MAP ID: 409043 (Without top)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...