1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

The Actual Role of Staff MEMERS by Level

Discussion in 'General Guides' started by EmperorTrump45, Sep 6, 2017.

?

Should Lord_Roke do a facereveal?

1. Yes!

76.5%
  2. Not if he's over 400 pounds

23.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. EmperorTrump45

EmperorTrump45 Dank Memer

Ratings:
    +2,157
    Greetings BRAWLERS,​

I've seen many people having misconceptions about what staff MEMERS do at Brawl and I figured now would be as good a time as ever to clarify what each MEMER does. Note: Please keep in mind that I am not stating anything in the jmod handbook as I have no previous experiences in staff slack (#RipTheDream #F***Roke, #MONEY), so this thread may be completely inaccurate about everything.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

Roles

JMOD: When a tryhard is first accepted on the staff team, after a waiting period that puts most hospitals to shame, they will be relentlessly micromanaged by a secret committee of three admins and Eil. They exist for one purpose: to make your life hell. If the JMOD's maturity lapses (i.e. 'making a joke') they will be demoted. If they are inactive (i.e. 'having a life') they will be demoted. If they are being annoying (i.e. saying anything in staff slack) they will be demoted. After about 1-6 months they are promoted to global JMOD, which means they get to be useless on 10 servers instead of one. And 1 million years later, and upon passing a very special test, JMODs may be promoted to the promised rank known as... MOD.

OTHER INFO:

-JMODs are even more useless on forums than in game. At least you get to look super gay cool though!

-A JMOD's job is to handle chat offenses because they literally cannot do anything else.

-JMODs can view all of the staff slack chats except all the ones where stuff actually happens. So if you want to see all the drama cool stuff, get brown-nosing!​

MOD: When a tryhard has proved their worth in The JMOD Trials they enter a second stage known as the MOD Runner. In this exalted position, the tryhard must scour the gamemodes for hackers to meet the Ban Quota. Along the way to meeting this quota, they will be attacked, flamed, DDoS'ed, and possibly DoXX'ed by a wide variety of hostile mobs known as 'angsty teens'. For the first two weeks of a MOD's promotion staff you must constantly justify yourself to upper staff by recording all bans and eating up all the memory on your computer in the process. After two weeks of cuckholding, MODs can be as inactive as they want and still keep their rank. Remember, inactivity reports are a suggestion, not a requirement

OTHER INFO:

-MODs aren't supposed to handle chat related offenses but they do it anyway.

-Unlike JMODs, MODs can hide and lock threads, and mess with other people's profile pages.

-MODs have access to one of the channels where stuff happens as well as the JMOD channel, where they can bully tryhards. More importantly, MODs can view reports, just in case they don't have enough stuff to ignore

SMOD: This is the rank @FaZe_Sn4x5 should have but doesn't #Sn4x5IsMySMOD

OTHER INFO:

-SMODs can find out where you live and will ban you for it

ADMIN: Equivalent to God on Minecraft servers. People with this rank get spammed with stupid profile posts and in-game PMs. Admins ignore 90% of these posts and spend most of their time trying to get famous on snapchat and dabbing on the haters. Promotions happen every three years, when Saturn and Uranus are in perfect alignment with the cosmos or whenever @Canoodle gets a new boyfriend.

OTHER INFO:

-If you are reading this there is a 90% chance Putty is more savage than you

DEVELOPER: Devs are the guys who work on five year old projects that never seem to get done #War2.0 #Soon

OTHER INFO:

- Dev's troll the forums harder than @18kss

WIKI/BUILD/MEDIA TEAM: Semi staff so they don't count haha XD LUL​

@randomcitizen1

• Winner x 6
    • Mod Honor x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • ELITE Honor x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • MVP Honor x 1
    #1 EmperorTrump45, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. 13kss

13kss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +330
    I rate Agreeee

3. Lekosa1

Lekosa1 mineman

Ratings:
    +1,677
    Guess I'm the 10% then

4. Fista

Fista War MOD / https://bit.ly/3ffu9pJ

Ratings:
    +261
    Discord:
    Mick#3343
    Very tru yes

5. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543

My Professional Opinion
    ♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛​

Pretty accurate lol. A+ for the crowns btw. xD

6. AnimeLoverVerlyn

AnimeLoverVerlyn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +681
    You should write for Hallmark

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    Don't necrobump old threads please. Locked.

• Agree Agree x 1