1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Fix Emergency Airdrops

Discussion in 'MC-War' started by Vincz, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Vincz

Vincz Brawl Player

Ratings:
    +231
    Dear @Signatured or anyone else who is capable,

Emergency airdrops are not glitched or anything, but the way they drop is plain stupid. On most maps you can't drop all chests without one going oom, often because there's a barrier block in the way for anti-oom.
    Also, everyone's cases are being nicked by teammates. Even if you land them all safely somehow, people will always nick one or two chests, which is annoying as f*ck.

So, it's very important but easy to fix:

Make sure the chest land in a closer area, maybe instead of in a line, in a 2x2 formation.
    And make chests in the first 20 seconds or so un-openable for teammates.

It would make the game more fun and fair for those who saved up for that nice emergency airdrop.

Thanks for reading,

Vincz

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree on the OOM part, but 20 seconds is too long in my opinion. I always saw the Emergency Airdrop as something for the team, so different people could take it, but on the other hand, I can see why you're frustrated when someone takes a good killstreak from you. I'm not sure how long it currently takes to open someone else's airdrop, but I dont think it takes 10 seconds. I suggest changing the opening time to 10-15 seconds, that way the one who called in the airdrop has enough time taking out the best killstreaks.

3. revXnge

revXnge Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44
    yes! thank you

4. sjuka_legogubbar

sjuka_legogubbar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ratings:
    +492
    Yes, they should not be so spread out. And yes again, the time it takes for someone to open soneone elses care package should be 5x the time for the first 20 sec when it’s on the ground (or something like that).

5. Signatured

Signatured War 2.0 Developer

Ratings:
    +1,402
    I could make it so it takes a teammate just as long as an enemy to open carepackages. I think the time for teammates is 3 seconds while enemy is 5.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. MR_EVIL_OVERLORD

MR_EVIL_OVERLORD Elite Legacy Legend | PRO | Genius Super Villain

Ratings:
    +1,401
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Miskey

Miskey Leader of Annihilation | Former Media Manager

Ratings:
    +1,370
    Discord:
    Miskey#5326
    This would be a solid change imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Vincz

Vincz Brawl Player

Ratings:
    +231
    Ok but what about the shorter spread? Now I have to run across the entire map back to the spawn in hope of a proper place to spawn the Emergency Airdrop.

9. Signatured

Signatured War 2.0 Developer

Ratings:
    +1,402
    Made it so they are one block closer to each other as well (so overall the first chest is 3 blocks closer to the last chest)

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. 13kss

13kss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +330
    Could you make it so the line goes the same direction as the way you were facing when you placed the torch?
    Or can you make it so the torch marks the middle of the 4 chests and not the beginning of the line?

11. Hexivoid

Hexivoid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55
    Could agree with the smaller spawn radius proposal.