1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Story Ban Note Prologue - A Perfect World

Discussion in 'Literature' started by EmperorTrump45, Oct 15, 2017.

?

Chapter 1?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. EmperorTrump45

EmperorTrump45 Dank Memer

Ratings:
    +2,157

Summary:
    Joker wasn't always evil. Once he had been a kindhearted young man who only wanted to have fun and make friends. But when he discovers a 'Ban Note' he vows to rid Wild West of hackers. Things go well at first, but with the number of unexplained, and sometimes false, bans rising a team of staff band together to catch him. Under the direction of world renowned detective randomcitizen1, the team searches for Joker, now known by his alter ego 'Mingo', using all means necessary. Can Mingo be stopped before its too late?

Previously...

Random stood and gazed at the figure before him. Dark haired and tall, the suit disguised the monster within. But not for long. The man seemed indifferent, even after all that Random had said, but he knew it was just another mask. Another layer to hide the emptiness inside. Random watched as the man's eyes flickered, only for an instant, toward the door. While his colleagues didn't see it, Random knew he was preparing to run.

He wouldn't get far if he did.

"m8s here we have Mingo, standing before us." he said, "I wasn't sure before but after what we've witnessed with Nezz I've never been more certain in my life." Random picked up his plushie of D3 and squashed it on the floor, "Well m8, how are you going to talk your way out of this one?"

Joker groaned as random's words hit him. How are you going to talk your way out of this one? He slowly staggered toward the wall, desperately attempting to maintain his composure as he took in what had just occurred. Impossibly, incredibly so, but it had happened. Random had figured it out, who he really was.

He figured it out!

Joker leaned heavily against the wall and slumped to the ground, staring into the abyss. He didn't move. His body wasn't working. His mind was a blank.

For once in his life, Joker had nothing to say.

Someone called out to him "Joker!" it was Piggy. At least, that's who it sounded like. Not that it mattered, he wasn't listening anyway. A drop of water hit the floor next to him with a loud splat against the concrete. Joker watched as another drop, and another splashed on the floor. Down, down, .... down. He had nowhere to run. Or did he?

The door was to his left, twenty feet. But he wouldn't make it. The mods would stop him before he could escape. As for Nezz... he was handcuffed. What use would he be?

No, Joker thought. There's no way out. He laughed, isn't that ? There's no way out! For once these bumbling idiots, these lousy excuses for staff, they've got me! Surrounded with mods like an animal... I - I'm going to die aren't I? I'M GOING TO DIE!

Joker whimpered and bowed his head, expecting the end. Any second now, he thought. Any second now they will ban me. They will ban...

Seconds passed in silence, only broken by the occasional splat of water from the roof. Nothing happened.

Slowly, Joker turned and glanced behind him. Random stood, flanked by Hitchens and Chickn, in the center of the room. He was calm. Sensing Joker's gaze he looked up looked at Joker and frowned slightly as if he was examining a curio. Like something he had discovered at a pawn shop. Suddenly Joker forgot his fear and and flew into a rage. Was that all he was to him? The great S-MOD? Was he just an out of control little kid? Joker sneered and slowly rose to his feet, well he was wrong. Him and all his pathetic little band of tryhards. He had done what none of them could! For nine months he had ruled Wild West. No, not ruled, but purified. And this, this, was how he was rewarded?

If I can make one guy fear me its not hard to do it to everyone right?

Joker smiled, how absurd was this? He had cleared Wild West of hackers, had united the cartels, the gangs, and had even stemmed sheriff abuses. All by his domination of the world, his understanding of human nature. They should be thanking him for it! Heh, heh, heh... and now they're gonna ban me. He thought The only one who acted, the only one who cared... Joker couldn't hold back anymore. He threw back his head and laughed,

"HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!"

"HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!"

his body shook with laughter. He couldn't stop it. The whole thing, he laughed, its so absurd. Me? A criminal? Is that so Random? I'm not a criminal. I'm not evil. I have created a perfect world. You and your lying, stinking, abusing staff ruined it!

I CREATED A PERFECT WORLD

"HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHH..."

Joker turned and faced his brothers. The people he had recruited in his little charade. Piggy, Lavender, Famouz, and Awoo. Old friends, comrades, they'd been together for years. All this time they'd trusted him, but not now. They stared at him, blank faced and shocked, like they were seeing him for the first time. Heh, Joker chucked, in a way they were. After all, not even they had known what it was like in Mingo's world.

my world...

"What's the matter?" Joker smirked, "You look like you've seen a ghost."

Silence.

"It's true you know," he said, "I am Mingo."

To be continued​

@SoullessAngel_
    @AmbitionZ_
    @ChicknSlayr

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Mod Honor Mod Honor x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. AnimeLoverVerlyn

AnimeLoverVerlyn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +681
  3. EmperorTrump45

EmperorTrump45 Dank Memer

Ratings:
    +2,157
    Yeah I know Joker's IGN is from OnePiece. I adapted him to Death Note because I'm a fanboy and his persona is similar to Light Yagami's (psychopath, power hungry, deceptive, etc.)

It fit surprisingly well

4. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  5. Fadaad8

Fadaad8 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +140
    Nice where's my name I'm an admin jk but in all honesty this is really cool

6. AnimeLoverVerlyn

AnimeLoverVerlyn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +681
    legendary, i will pass down to my descendants. they will know the name.