1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted Should I join the Build Team? ;)

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by crowmeme, Oct 19, 2017.

?

Should I join the Build Team? ;)

1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    80.6%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. crowmeme

crowmeme Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42
    Discord:
    crow#7509
    Minecraft Username - KingOfTheCrows
    Timezone - UTC-06:00

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - Yes, I use WorldEdit with almost all of my builds, Use it for terraforming and know useful commands like Changing blocks, Rotating, Copy/Paste, Using brush commands like Recursive, Height, Cyl, Sphere, Smooth etc.
    Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - Not really, I do not use it very much, I know a few basic commands but I have not mastered it. I would like to try learning it since there are many useful things you can do with VoxelSniper.

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) -
    I am usually on at least about 2 hours per day or longer.
    Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - I enjoy building, helping others with ideas/building and working with others to create maps and structures. I've always thought joining the team would be a fun experience where I can work with other players on Brawl that also have good building techniques where we can share thoughts and ideas with maps and more.
    What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - Structures, Houses, Trees, Detailing, Mountains, I make fantasy type builds and Sci-Fi maps, Spaceships etc.
    What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - Organic statues, and Modern Houses, and Giant world edit trees. Still working to improve on them, I would love to learn how to make these!

List any previous experience you have with building -I placed 1st in the August build contest (Theme Space) And placed in other small builds contests hosted by the Smods on Minecraft Build. I've been playing on Brawl for a while now and always go on Minecraft Build because building on there is very fun and I love getting to be able to use the WorldEdit feature because it improves and helps your builds immensely.

Pictures: (Include as many pictures of your builds as you can. If you do not include pictures, your application will be automatically denied. When possible, include proof that the builds are your own.)

-Previous Build Contest Entry (If you haven't seen it already)
    Click to view imgur album!

-Terraforming

-Structures

-Houses

-Trees

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
    Isn't there a subforum to post Build Team Applications?

Your skills are actually quite good - I love the landscaping/terraforming. Not sure why you pasted a tree into this album, but who knows :grinning:

3. crowmeme

Ratings:
    +42
    Discord:
    crow#7509
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Thank you!

Tfw Dokkedal & Knaber fly right infront of your build right before you take a pic xdd :smile:

4. NickManEA

NickManEA Build JMOD

Ratings:
    +717
    Discord:
    NickManEA#1421
  5. Lekosa1

Lekosa1 mineman

Ratings:
    +1,677
    nice stuff

improve on that spruce; it's a common mistake to make a really thick/large trunk even though pretty much all trees have small trunks

#5 Lekosa1, Oct 19, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  6. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +876
    Good builds, don't see why not? +1

7. crowmeme

Ratings:
    +42
    Discord:
    crow#7509
    Thanks boiii, XD

8. Fordale

Fordale Queen

Ratings:
    +80
    Discord:
    Fordale#4520
    Everything looks great! Could use a little work on organics :wink: but the structures are cool. And I know you for being an awesome person in general so +1 from me.

9. Evanara

Evanara Member

Ratings:
    +11
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS GAGA SLAY MAMA.

10. Jaemzs

Jaemzs Ex-Build Team Member

Ratings:
    +170
    Discord:
    Jaemzs#5643
    The builds are alright, but like @Lekosa1 said, the trees could use work. Also, in-game, you're not too mature. Almost all of the things you say are either spam or in all capitals. Just because of maturity, -1. Good luck

11. crowmeme

Ratings:
    +42
    Discord:
    crow#7509
    But you joined the build team and abused builder privileges and made a bunch of maps, then you left. (What I heard from another builder.) I don't see how shows maturity either..?

12. Jaemzs

Jaemzs Ex-Build Team Member

Ratings:
    +170
    Discord:
    Jaemzs#5643
    100% false. Whoever told you that is lying.

#12 Jaemzs, Oct 19, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  13. Ice_Bear1

Ice_Bear1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +126
    Ice Bear really likes the structures though the rustic houses were under whelming in comparison with the larger structures Ice Bear says +1 though. Ice Bear can't say much about maturity nothing good nor bad.

14. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +876
    Why on earth would someone get demoted for telling lies or incorrect information on someone? You aren't that important lmao.

15. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
  16. Doges

Doges Ex-Mod, Ex-Builder

Ratings:
    +338
    +1 nice builds.

17. Carnotauros

Carnotauros Raid & Events Manager

Ratings:
    +595
    Discord:
    Leon#9397
  18. NickManEA

NickManEA Build JMOD

Ratings:
    +717
    Discord:
    NickManEA#1421
    +1, good but to be honest, I would like to see more builds like this and bigger projects like the space one.

19. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    +0 builds are fine, i dont know about maturity though.

20. Hitchens

Hitchens Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +413
    Your builds are nice but,
    Imduallow is not applying for anything on this thread => his maturity is not relevant. Your attacking someone in irrelevant ways for giving feedback on your application. That combined with what has been said about your in-game maturity by comrade pyro, leads me to think you are not mature enough to represent brawl as a build team member, -1.