1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Maps and lobby glitches

Discussion in 'MC-War' started by rex2111, Oct 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. rex2111

rex2111 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    In the past hour I've experienced glitches in the maps and lobbies, which when in game have allowed me to get to unaccessible spots on the maps and lobbies. Am I the only player this is happening to?

2. GetShadowRealmed

GetShadowRealmed What do I put here

Ratings:
    +351
    You're going to have to add more detail than that. What spots are you talking about? Could you explain the glitch? How it happens, what exactly does it do?

3. rex2111

rex2111 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    When I joined lobby 1 I got stuck in a spawn look after which I was able to fly around the lobby till the March started. In the Favala map in the corner of the blue spawn I was got once then launched on top of the main building. Then teleported back to he same corner. It lasted for about 40 seconds. On another map, which I can't remember the name, I walked into a corner and started to scale the wall a of a ladder was there to roof and when I got to the top I got stuck. This forced me to quit. Also I have no intention of exploiting these glitches! If you need me to show the location I'll be glad to help fix these problems.

Its getting worse. Infect game was able hit through a block. I hope I don't get banned from these glitches.

4. GetShadowRealmed

GetShadowRealmed What do I put here

Ratings:
    +351
    As long as you don't abuse them you shouldn't. Thanks though. Keep it up.

5. rex2111

rex2111 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Happy to help!

6. DarkTitan_

DarkTitan_ Ex War and News Manager

Ratings:
    +1,389
    Do you know of anyone else having these glitches?

7. MrSwat_

MrSwat_ War 2.0 GSGer, Team Sync Wild West, and Ex-Sheriff

Ratings:
    +152
    Nope, I'm fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. rex2111

rex2111 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I have seen players "teleport" around the maps and I did see a player in a glitched spot on a roof where players aren't able to get to, by the way they weren't hacking. I hope it's not just me. I'll ask around next time I'm on.

9. pAggYDaRP

pAggYDaRP Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +376
    Would it be possible to like record a video or something?

10. rex2111

rex2111 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I would but I have no possible way of doing so.