1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Bug Missing My Old Rank and Weapons!

Discussion in 'MC-War' started by The2kWehrmacht, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. The2kWehrmacht

The2kWehrmacht New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey! Recently, while scrolling through the servers I had in my list, I found MC-WAR. I remember how fun it used to be when my friend and I played it together and I decided to let my other friend try it out. When I logged on though, I realized I had lost my rank and all my weapons. The last time I played this game was maybe 1 or 2 years ago. I remember logging in maybe last year and still had all my stuff but I didn't play a match cause nobody was on. Now I see that the whole thing has been updated but I lost my rank and my weapons. Is there anyway to get them back? My username used to be Meep_926 or Meep_0926 if that helps at all. I changed it to The2kWehrmacht though last year. Also, the only gun I remember having is the MSR but when I checked, now it only requires level 7. I don't know if it has always been like that but I'm pretty sure it was a higher level to unlock it back in the old MC-WAR. Anyways, any help is appreciated. Thanks!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. pAggYDaRP

pAggYDaRP Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +376
    You've logged onto War 2.0, which is an entirely new gamemode - an update every war player has been anticipating for many years now. If you wish to return to the original Mc-War, simply use the command /legacy. You can find more about War 2.0 in various announcement threads.

3. Lord_Roke

Lord_Roke Forever the Forums Watchdog
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +3,225
    The newest edition of the server has all new guns, equipment, perks, etc. so we started everyone off at level 1. Your old level and items are still available on the MC-War 1.0 server that may be accessed at legacy.mc-war.com of by typing /legacy on Brawl.com.

Not a bug,
    Locked.