1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted A quick return to the Build Team.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by cityscaper, Dec 22, 2017.

?

Should I return?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. cityscaper

cityscaper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63
    (I tend to not play video games during the school year whatsoever, and it has resulted in a .8 GPA rise. So, I am going to keep going.)

Minecraft Username - cityscaper
    Timezone - -7GMT

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - No, not really. I can do the basics such as copy and paste, rotating, flipping, replacing, clearing, creating circles, etc, but no more than that.
    Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - Never heard of it, and I never had to use it while I was on the team.

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) - Around 1-4 hours per day
    Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - I have learned the build team isn't doing much right now and I hope to start some projects or create some ideas.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - Detailing, interior, trees, terraforming.
    What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - Animals, people, unplanned builds.

List any previous experience you have with building -
    -Brawl's Build team (October 2015 - January 2017, June 2017 - August 2017)
    -Brawl's Wild West
    -Brawl's Battle Royale
    -Brawl's KitBrawl
    -Brawl CTF Map submissions: Industry (230405), Shaped By Glaciers (39663), NightLife (WIP)(348492)
    -
    I will say that I won't stick around for long. Like I said, I don't play during the school year and I will be very busy next semester.
    Pictures: (Include as many pictures of your builds as you can. If you do not include pictures, your application will be automatically denied. When possible, include proof that the builds are your own.)

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

@GalaThundR I understand from my previous application this time last year that you don't see much use in me returning for only a few weeks as you'd have to "catch me up." That is understandable, but according to some build members there is nothing happening right now and that is a shame. I am applying because I hope I can not only build but be able to make some suggestions with what to do with dying game modes and older maps such as the War maps. (P.S: I thought the Battle Royale Map was also supposed to be used in War_Z? What happened?)

Attached Files:

2. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  3. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    +1 - you've proved yourself to be a great builder in the past. The fact that you won't be on the build team for long doesn't really bother me, as we're much better off having you for 2 weeks than denying you. Good luck.

4. Doges

Doges Ex-Mod, Ex-Builder

Ratings:
    +338
    You were a good builder in the past +1

5. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
    happened before, no reason why it shouldn't happen again c:

6. AguaDeLaMiseria

AguaDeLaMiseria Un-Known Pleasure

Ratings:
    +142
  7. NickManEA

NickManEA Build JMOD

Ratings:
    +717
    Discord:
    NickManEA#1421
    For an honest opinion, not very eye-catching builds thought they make very good for server maps.

+0,5 Good luck. As there's no option like that you have my "yes".