1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Why the f*** is this still a thing...

Discussion in 'Raid' started by xGhale, Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
    I reported this bug MONTHS ago. I got it again today. Basically it revolves around hitting someone and suddenly not being able to hit them, but they can hit you. One out of a few reasons that keeps me and a few others from playing Raid actively...
    https://www.brawl.com/threads/70082/
    And yes mister Roke this is a bug. I don't care what your reasoning is, but considering that I get this ONLY on Brawl and on no other US or EU or even OCE servers, this is a Brawl bug.

2. 13kss

13kss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +330
    You might only get this on Brawl, but a lot of other people get this on other servers.
    I tried to google it and it looks like that it is a bug. A minecraft bug. Go to mojang.com if you want to report it...

3. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
    I've tested over 50 servers now. Completely randomly. Hypickle - no problem. GommeHD - no problem. A varied collection of HG and KitPvP servers - no problem.

4. 13kss

13kss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +330
    Unlucky

5. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
    I doubt it

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...