1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

KitBrawl Kill The King Event Results!

Discussion in 'Sponsored Events' started by Removers, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Removers

Removers KitBrawl Ex-Mod!

Ratings:
    +396
    [​IMG]
    Hello, KitBrawlers.

As you know this weekend we hosted our KitBrawl Kill The King Event! We reached around 60 players online to participate in this event which is amazing! We hope each and every one of you that showed up enjoyed joining in on this event, and we hope to do this again in the future if on high demand!

Aside from that, as you all know we have our three lucky winners from this event, which battled it out and stuck near me fighting throughout this event to eventually take the kill and grab hold of the prize.

Winners:
    Congratulations to these three winners, they all have received their prize of 1 week of global Elite each! They may have won the event but we are all winners for taking part and having fun together as a community, thank you all for coming and playing!

Please message me @Removers, @GetShadowRealmed or @MoistMayonnaise with any other ideas you may have for events we could do in the future we're always open to suggestions and we'd love to see what you guys come up with!

~ Brawl Staff Team! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Mod Honor Mod Honor x 1
  2. Fista

Fista War MOD / https://bit.ly/3ffu9pJ

Ratings:
    +261
    Discord:
    Mick#3343
    XD I completely forgot ;(

3. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
    Do a tanking LMS event next xd

4. Redorian

Redorian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73
    I knew about this and told myself 100 times when I woke up I'd do this and then 1 hour later I forgot

5. NoHacksJustCooki

NoHacksJustCooki Active Member

Ratings:
    +38
    Well done to those who won! I actually really enjoyed this event and would like to see it be done again, although the raging that happened in between rounds was insane :grinning:. Maybe we could do a KOTL (King of the ladder) event. But two staff could be shooting us down while the competitors attempt to be the first to get up the ladder, while dodging the arrows and hitting players off with their sword. Winners get a Week ELITE?