1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Battle Royale Weekend Event!

Discussion in 'Sponsored Events' started by Removers, May 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Removers

Removers KitBrawl Ex-Mod!

Ratings:
    +396
    Hello Brawlers,

I'm happy to announce we will be hosting a small but fun Battle Royale event this weekend. We've seen the increase in players and popularity over the past week and thought It'd be good fun to use the lasting popularity to host an event with some prizes!

Information:
    • Time: The event will start at 1:30pm EST!​
    • Date: Saturday the 5th
    • Location: Connect to Brawl.com and join the server which will be preanounced a few minutes prior to the event begining!
    • What is the event?: It's simple, you login to the Battle Royale server, when the game starts you are to battle it out until only 1 survives! This will be repeated 3 times to gather 3 lucky winners of our prizes.
    Prizes:
    • 1st game winner: 1 Month Global ELITE
    • 2nd game winner: 1 Month Global MVP
    • 3rd game winner: 1 Month Global VIP
    I and the rest of the Staff Team wish you luck in your battle to grab the prize, and we all hope you have fun participating! If you have any suggestions on future events we can host for Battle Royale or any of our servers be sure to make it known on our forums or message one of our Staff Members! Good luck to all!

Brawl Staff Team

• Like Like x 5
    #1 Removers, May 1, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2018
  2. Lekosa1

Lekosa1 mineman

Ratings:
    +1,677
    Gonna be laggy as f*ck

3. Charlie_0014

Charlie_0014 Build & BT Overlord, Party Sub-Overlord

Ratings:
    +310
    The servers are able handle 30-40 player games.

Also, make sure FuriousJumper knows about the event, he may be interested in streaming or doing a video on it.

4. Male__123

Male__123 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +110
    Why do you get 1 month of a rank for winning a minigame and only 1 week for a montage where you had to put in tons of work lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lekosa1

Lekosa1 mineman

Ratings:
    +1,677
    Pls quote me if you want to respond to me, also I have 1300 kills on BR and I know it experiences lag even with only 20 players. The huge amounts of player heads in-game doesn't help either

6. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +876
    Agreed, I get like 20-30fps in the city with loads of skulls even with a small game.

7. DrDisrespectLIVE

Ratings:
    +10
    Haha, what a joke. Brawl really only needs to have a second and third game, because the first game will be reserved for the single most talented and awe-inspiring behemoth in the online BR community.. The Doc. I'm not even sure I'll show up to the lagfest (since it's on a weekend and my streaming schedule is Monday-Friday) but even if I don't show up, I'll be sure to drop by sometime and pick up my first-place trophy to add to the collection in the penthouse closet.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1