1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Idea Killstreaks from Carepackages Count to Streak

Discussion in 'MC-War' started by SuperBen4, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. SuperBen4

SuperBen4 Profile Pic by Hexivoid

Ratings:
    +198
    Discord:
    SuperBen4#7965
    So when you get a killstreak out of a carepackage,when you use it it doesn't actually count towards your current streak. I can see why a feature like this would be implemented, to stop people getting and emergency airdrop, using all the streaks and then having another one straight away, but things like this inevitable happen anyway, like AC-130 abuse. I think it doesn't make too big of a difference and kills that don't count to a streak but do to the total doesn't really make sense.

2. Fista

Fista War MOD / https://bit.ly/3ffu9pJ

Ratings:
    +261
    Discord:
    Mick#3343
    Care packages are open to very new players. You don't have to buy or unlock it. But surely you can see that this would be much to overpowered, there are also more important things that need to be looked into for war becides making unnecessary buffs to equipment. There is a good reason why it doesn't go to your killstreak,

3. Lekosa1

Lekosa1 mineman

Ratings:
    +1,677
    Yeah it's pretty dumb they don't go to your killstreak. I get it about stolen carepackages, but not about your own. And it's pretty weird some killstreaks from carepackages add to your killstreak but some don't.

#3 Lekosa1, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
  4. SuperBen4

Ratings:
    +198
    Discord:
    SuperBen4#7965
    I also forgot to write this in the initial post but I would also like to see carepackage stealing removed.

5. Ice_Bear1

Ice_Bear1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +126
    Ice Bear supports this but maybe for balancing reasons the care package can’t give give kill streaks above 9 so it can give attack helicopter and below this is for the regular care package.

6. Epicfurno

Epicfurno HYDRA Leader

Ratings:
    +27
    I have lost many ac-130s when some1 steals it. remove care package stealing.

7. Fista

Ratings:
    +261
    Discord:
    Mick#3343
    But this is ment to be based off cod.. In cod you can steal care packages but they don't go to your streak even if its yours. It should remain that way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. SuperBen4

Ratings:
    +198
    Discord:
    SuperBen4#7965
    I think it should be that if someone calls in a carepackage and then it goes a minute or so without being collected by the owner it can be accessed by everyone.

9. Fista

Ratings:
    +261
    Discord:
    Mick#3343
    But why do you want that kind of a change? It's not game breaking or buggy and there are things that need doing besides changes to a fine and non-buggy care package killstreak. If you wanted it changed because you find it "Annoying" then I'm sorry to burst your bubble but that most likely won't happen. Ik what I just stated came off as harsh but don't take it like dat boi, I just don't want to beat around the bush :stuck_out_tongue:

10. SuperBen4

Ratings:
    +198
    Discord:
    SuperBen4#7965
    We know there are other things which need fixing, we are not unaware of them, but since we know what they are there is no harm in suggesting extra changes too.
    I just think it's unfair for a low level to earn a carepackage, call it in at the enemy spawn because they don't know what it does or how to use it, and then die and have it stolen.

11. Fista

Ratings:
    +261
    Discord:
    Mick#3343
    Well I mean, how do you think they are going to get it back if they placed it in the enemy spawn? They just have to learn and its has to be the hard way which is a shame.