1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied Eskehtit for sheriff?

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Ethaaaannnnnn, May 13, 2018.

?

sheriff?

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. no

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Ethaaaannnnnn

Ethaaaannnnnn Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Brawl Wild West Sheriff Application:

Have you read over the Sheriff Handbook here? -Yes

What is your in-game name? -Eskehtit
    What time zone are you in? -CDT)

How long have you been playing Wild West? - A while i am not completely sure. You can check it.
    How active would you consider yourself? - i would consider myself very active.
    Why do you want to become a sheriff? -I want to be sheriff because "i have been behind the police tape for a while i want to get in to figure things out. I want to play the other role play." I want to be sheriff for another reason and that is to serve justice. lately there has been no sheriffs online except Fuji. I want to be a active sheriff patrolling the towns until a illegal action has occurred.

Do you realize if you abuse any commands or privileges your rank will be taken away? -
    yes
    Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    Thank you for applying, but I’m afraid it’s bad news.

Due to only recently returning to Wild West, your application has been denied. Please work on being active on Wild West for 1-2 months. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.