1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

OP Tracking Tip

Discussion in 'Guides' started by 0racle, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. 0racle

0racle Former Raid and Reports Manager

Ratings:
    +744
    So I'm going to let the cat out of the bag for this one since a couple people in particular have been quite rude to me lately. This trick is really OP for tracking and was kept secret for a while, but I'm hoping that if more people know it, then things might spice up a bit (not that I play). also stirring the pot a bit but shh

So, this method of tracking essentially allows you to monitor the entire map in a very safe way, giving you insight of where people warp, and most importantly how long they spend at each warp. This can be done on any tracker setup, but this relatively basic tip really is op when put into practice, as you don't need to spend much time at your 'real' trackers that much.

From my experience, I find that this design the most efficient with a total of 8 trackers. The first 4 will be your normal stacked trackers, which I suggest having them each set at 500 narrows, and each reaching 1/4 of the map in each quadrant - nothing is really new here. Now, here is the OP part. It sounds really stupid and basic at first, but once you get used to it, you will see that it will save your trackers from being raided + give you far more map knowledge when it comes to your enemies warps.

Next, you want to set up a vanilla tracker a little ways away (I suggest 200-500 blocks away) from each stacked tracker, and have it reach the exact same area that your stacked/main trackers do. By doing this, you can then afk at these vanilla trackers, and just spam track on them (or use a macro (kappa)) and you can then see who warps where and for how long safely. I then usually just write down each players warp and how long they spent there, then just chase it down on my main stacked tracker corresponding to the vanilla one in the same area to narrow the warp down to your narrow.

It is hardly more expensive, and will definitely make your main trackers safer, as they will essentially be less used and won't require as much time being spent there. If your vanilla scanner tracker does get tracked though, you can simply just rebuild it again in another nearby area - just being sure it tracks the exact same area as the stacked one.

Happy raiding friends.

• ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
  2. Ry23an

Ry23an Orchard Thief

Ratings:
    +117
    Aquim tracked like that, I don't bother doing it since I have only lost trackers to auto macros:/
    But it's still a good tip if you aren't fast at tracking

3. Exaggeration

Exaggeration Raid | Team Envy

Ratings:
    +66
    Eh. Not sure about this one my dude. Part of the fun of being a good tracker is learning about all these things yourself, and if its just given then eventually, anyone will be able to track. Theres a reason these things are secret :/

4. AnonymousGalaxy

AnonymousGalaxy Raid Manager | Manager of Managing | Legacy

Ratings:
    +344
    Nice tip, but the real question is: when will you show me how to make those fancy iron trackers of yours :thinking:

5. 0racle

Ratings:
    +744
    /shrug I don't really care tbh, more can always be discovered / new techniques can be made - this tip is quite simple, but helpful, and might help more people track (which is good).
    You can flip through some of my maps on build, it's on one of them there (look via purchases link).

6. pool

pool Member

Ratings:
    +3
    @0racle Great idea, wonder where you got it

7. 0racle

Ratings:
    +744
    Just was messing around and came up with it myself.

8. pool

pool Member

Ratings:
    +3
    he betrays his teams trackers and exposes the design, AND HAS THE AUDACITY To call it his

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #8 pool, Jun 25, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2018
  9. Tuumai

Tuumai Raid Sub-Manager

Ratings:
    +111
    I need to agree with @pool you went too far @0racle ...

#9 Tuumai, Jun 25, 2018
  10. CalledRainer

CalledRainer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123
    He got triggered by a couple of 16 year olds back then of Vanta because they kept outnumbering and destroying him when he raided sb

Raraly seen such a butthurt person

Speechless for that

#10 CalledRainer, Jun 25, 2018
  11. Ry23an

Ry23an Orchard Thief

Ratings:
    +117
    @Tuumai @pool @CalledXray ever heard of aquim? I don't hear him raging that ye used his design...
    Bruh even pool was bragging about using this design to me in pms before his X-ray tracking ban (back when he had a rep for being a good legit tracker lol)

I swear kids care too much about their rep for tracking
    (even when they X-ray track they still want to claim to be good trackers )

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. pool

pool Member

Ratings:
    +3
    @Ry23an i was on a team with Auqium for 2 maps, i know how he tracked and he was a good tracker but he did not use this method

13. Ry23an

Ry23an Orchard Thief

Ratings:
    +117
    Sorry there bud but... He has a video of him using it:/
    Just for you->

14. pool

pool Member

Ratings:
    +3
    @Ry23an well clearly you either didn't understand what 0racle said, or he explained it in a bad way because what i used and what Auqium put in his videos are 2 different things :smile:

15. AnonymousGalaxy

AnonymousGalaxy Raid Manager | Manager of Managing | Legacy

Ratings:
    +344
    @CalledXray and @pool please refrain from flaming in this thread. This is hardly a new concept - I’ve known of this since before I could even track since so many people used it on SPvP. Regardless, please discontinue the flame and if you wish to continue discussing the topic do so in a respectful manner or take it to PMs.

• ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
  16. Ry23an

Ry23an Orchard Thief

Ratings:
    +117
    What you describe in our pms, what Oracle describes and what aquim used in his video all match up

17. 0racle

Ratings:
    +744
    It was clearly a joke about it being my idea as for the butthurt thing, kinda funny how you two are just going off on a temper tantrum over me simply sharing this tip (that others knew of for a while now). My apologies if it discredits your Minecraft clout, was just trying to expand some people's knowledge.

PS, I only drop partied your stuff and gave away the trackers bc you two xrayed. Consider it community service alongside your rehabilitation. Your extreme reaction to it and the personal attacks encouraged me to share this secret. Call it unfair, idc, but so is xraying.

Back on topic tho, hope you all can enjoy this tip and come up with new techniques along the way :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
    #17 0racle, Jun 25, 2018
  18. CalledRainer

CalledRainer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123
    Talking about personality ...

19. Exaggeration

Exaggeration Raid | Team Envy

Ratings:
    +66
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. 0racle

Ratings:
    +744
    1 was intentional, other was false. Not sure how many more times I need to explain that :u