1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

OP Tracking Tip

Discussion in 'Guides' started by 0racle, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Nightx3

Nightx3 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Trust me; as for the false ban I can sympathize with that, I have to explain it too. But the intentional one, intentional or not, you were still X-raying, no? I am not trying to call you out/expose, just don’t think you should take the super high ground calling insiding pool and Rainer a public service.

Edit: whoops I logged into the wrong account haHAA

2. 0racle

0racle Former Raid and Reports Manager

Ratings:
    +744
    Ye, but I told staff I was xraying - I wanted to be banned immediately and not be able to come back anytime soon. Not really the point of this thread tho, about xraying and whatever.

3. cragus_maximus

Ratings:
    +0
    Pool sent me the link to this thread, which is very interesting to me.

Kids have been afking on vanillas then warping to a stacked tracker (as demonstrated by Aquium in the video mentioned above) since time began. It's a common sense way of minimising time spent on your valuable trackers.

What the OP is describing is going one step further and setting up a full map vanilla system that overlays your full map stacked tracker system. You then afk on the vanillas and observe kid's warping patterns across the map looking for targets that may be vaults. Which you then narrow on the stacked trackers and temp track to exacts.

In addition to visibility of the fullmap, the beauty of this method is you only have to visit your stacked trackers very infrequently.

As far as I am aware, me and Team Ice were the first to use this method on mcteams. Full map vanillas was our secret sauce. Pretty much all of the 70+ raids in this playlist were tracked this way: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoJ6f25hkBC3DZqs85FiO9eQAh9MqGhH2

Who the **** knows if anyone else came up with this before we did in the early days of mcpvp (R.I.P.). People are secretive about their designs and methods, it's impossible to say for certain who invented what in tracking.

• ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
    #23 cragus_maximus, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  4. CalledRainer

CalledRainer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123
    @cragus_maximus Did pool tell you the whole story why we became so mad? If not ask him. You are going to have a fun time listening him

Will you ever understand that it is easy to track trackers that were built at forced cords? once you get 1 you have all in a matter of hours. Moreover when hockey used his macros they were still allowed and thanks to his macros he was/ would have been an easier target for tracking gods like you since he automatically warps to his trackers after a certain amount of time and once you have figured out this certain time you just have to warp to you trackers for 2 seconds and you got him.

5. Ry23an

Ry23an Orchard Thief

Ratings:
    +117
    The main reasons this isn't op imo is it uses 2x the warps your trackers use, most of Raids trackers aren't fast enough to track warps that are fast, studying patterns on vanillas doesn't work if the play has close warps such as vaults 60 blocks from afks and most of Raids trackers raid afks

6. Exaggeration

Exaggeration Raid | Team Envy

Ratings:
    +66
    It’s not about speed. Tracking someone who’s in their vault for like 3 seconds at a time is hard, even if you’re on a stacked tracker when they warp in. It’s about getting warp patterns and finding out so much easier which are their less valuable warps and which are most valuable

7. cragus_maximus

Ratings:
    +0
    Correct. You describe a counter measure. Having warps that are close only on one axis also throws people off the scent.

• ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
  8. Ry23an

Ry23an Orchard Thief

Ratings:
    +117
    If he had asked a mod he would have been told what he was using isn't allowed
    I had asked mods before I ever saw hockey on the server were tracking macros allowed, it also said in the rules if you are unsure about a mod ask staff if it's allowed
    If you knew what they were you would know it's a clear unfair advantage
    Again I didn't pick the cords, just to clarify as you seem miss informed the cords also weren't the same but in the opposite side of the map either
    The point I was making is that the only time I have lost valuable warps was to macros and you don't understand how op automacros are if you think that's all an auto macro does
    Please don't keep bringing this off topic
    Warp patterns from vanilla trackers don't show a difference for close warps/ nether vault+overworld AFK at similar cords. quick warps to basic warps like a farm(which is what I do to troll trackers) will look like vaults unless you study the player for weeks.
    If you are not quick at tracking, knowing when the player is at their vault from being at your vanilla you now need to /warp tracker and then /track to get their narrow before they warp out while the server isnt always lag free
    Im not saying its pointless but imo the cost of 4 warps and all the negatives arent worth the rewards

#28 Ry23an, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  9. CalledRainer

Ratings:
    +123
    Ryan how come some person ez tracked 2 of his traxors then?

10. Ry23an

Ry23an Orchard Thief

Ratings:
    +117
    what are you trying to say? Who? What trackers?

11. CalledRainer

Ratings:
    +123
    sb tracked hockey bc he figured out after how much time he automatically warped there

12. Ry23an

Ry23an Orchard Thief

Ratings:
    +117
    That's not the auto part of auto macros
    That's just normal timed macros

13. hockeyxxxxxxkid

hockeyxxxxxxkid Active Member

Ratings:
    +35
    :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Exaggeration

Exaggeration Raid | Team Envy

Ratings:
    +66
    Same

15. CalledRainer

Ratings:
    +123
    This is where my logic ends

16. Ry23an

Ry23an Orchard Thief

Ratings:
    +117
    this is where i dont tell you what auto macros are but you will continue to act like you know what they are :/

17. CalledRainer

Ratings:
    +123
    Maybe your right that i dont know what macros are even tho i doubt that but what i am sure about is that you are a 101 retard

18. Narrations

Narrations New Member

Ratings:
    +0